Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What is the the World's Greatest Weight Loss Tip?

Shop Now
    Squat.
    The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

Carbs Drive Insulin, which Drive Fat.. Eat Vegetables, & "some" fruits.. In general, Eliminate carbs, & you will lose fat.. Your body will start using fat for fuel when you eliminate sugar (carbs).. Best fat burning advice.. Learned it from Mark.. Learn it, & Own it

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Carbs Drive Insulin, which Drive Fat.. Eat Vegetables, & "some" fruits.. In general, Eliminate carbs, & you will lose fat.. Your body will start using fat for fuel when you eliminate sugar (carbs).. Best fat burning advice.. Learned it from Mark.. Learn it, & Own it
    ++1000

Fat is healthy and carbs are unhealthy.

You can go through a book about this topic, but one sentence sums it up pretty well.

This is what I tell people. "If you're only going to make one change to your diet, eliminate hydrogenated oil. The catch is it's in everything and you're going to have to read food labels very carefully."

Based on the typical American diet, this one change will result in significant weight loss and a diet much higher in "real food".
    www.healingcenterofmaine.com
    Detox the Body, Mind, and Spirit with Holistic Healing

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Leida View Post
    That's for an anorexic? I have a super-low calorie day today (~ 1,100 cals) and 1000 calories is a shrimp gazpacho, a couple cups of cabbage with a small can of tuna and a small apple baked with a tbsp of butter. (I don't care for butter, but need to have the bloody fats). A woman who is over 5' tall cannot function on under 1,000 cals a day without slowly starving to death.
    +1 If I ate 1,000 calories a day, I would die. haha (5'4, 146 lbs.)