Thread: Clover's Primal Journal page

clover is offline Junior Member

Clover's Primal Journal

Shop Now
    So, these are my before pictures, taken about a week in (28JUN11). I am housesitting for a friend who has left candy and booze around, but I am resisting (only had a bit of red wine earlier in the week)! Let's see how the progress goes! I am trying to tone up. I'm noticing slight improvements but nothing worthy of taking another progress picture yet.

I forgot to add:
    Height: 61.5"
    Weight: 111
    Body Fat %: not sure
    Primal since: 21JUN2011

Photo on 2011-06-2.jpgPhoto on 2011-06-2.jpg

-Clover
    Last edited by clover; 07-07-2011 at 07:35 AM. Reason: forgot to add stats

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Hi Clover. Welcome.

Yay for resisting candy. A bit of red wine is fine. Mark drinks it. So do I.

Toning up is easy. Short, intense sprints once or twice a week. Short, intense, varied resistance work. Can be body weight resistance. People will suggest various other kick ass activities. That's fine if you want. Not required.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

clover is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I have been more active than most Americans (that's not saying much though, is it?) for the past 4 years especially, and really kicked my fitness into gear last July to this February, and got a bit lazy with it this spring/early summer due to several work schedule changes and some relationship drama... just getting rid of the main problem which was overdoing cardio, an hour on the elliptical is boring.
    I'm on my way out the door to the gym now. I love body weight resistance workouts!
    It will be fun to try primal workout suggestions although a lot of them aren't unfamiliar.
    My main problems have been carb flu (I hope that's all this is) and cheating a little with sugared things and maybe too much dairy.