Thread: Newbie.. page

travelnaut is offline Junior Member

Newbie..

Primal Fuel
    Greetings from FL..

on day 3 of no grains or legumes.. or soda.. my biggest vice.. was eating pretty good sans the occasional soda and grains..

currently 182 as of this morning down 3 pounds from Monday.. 36 years old, 6'1" and in OK physical condition.. recovering from shoulder surgery.. about 7 months post op as of now..

for exercise I train BJJ 3 x a week.. and on the weekends I usually do something, run, walk, bike, kayak, etc..

I am not new to the Paleo idea, I have read about it for years.. I cut most processed food out years ago, but I never went 100% paleo.. so I am doing the 30 day thing to see where I end up. honestly Robb Wolfs book pushed me over the edge this past weekend..

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Good luck on going fully paleo.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Travelnaut, Greetings back form Florida. Wishing you great success on your 100% Paleo