Thread: Degenerative knees, nutrition and fitness question? page

sarahz is offline Senior Member

Degenerative knees, nutrition and fitness question?

Shop Now
    I have just found out I have severe generative knees which initially left me in tears as I am an avid gym goer, weights, cardio you name it. I am seeing the physio tomorrow to find out exactly what I can and can't do but am feeling a bit down as I know I won't be able to do what I have been doing for the last 15 years. I think my gym days are numbered. I am young - 34.

My question is has anybody on this forum got this? If so what training do you do and did primal help? I am about 80% primal but clearly haven't noticed any changes. I am also worried that due to the pain in my knees my exercise maybe very limited.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    You need to check out Dr. Jack Kruse...he attributes degenerative disease to leptin resistance. He started on a major health and 130 lb. Weight loss journey due to a torn meniscus. Now he has become a real crusader to reform medical practice and educate doctors (he's a neurosurgeon). There are a couple of active threads on this forum right now that he participates in. His blog set s - Jack Kruse. Warning, tough reading, be sure to read his replies to comments.

sarahz is offline Senior Member
    OMG thank you so much for your response. I will go and check out now. Thanks!

Mommaofmany is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Have you tried kombucha? I had painful arthritic symptoms that have disappeared since beginning drinking KT. I stopped for a month once and the pain returned. It was cured again by starting KT once again.

Kombucha tea is super easy and inexpensive to make at home, so don't get scared away by the price of purchased bottles. Here's instructions on making your own: Feeding the Crew: How To Brew Kombucha Without A SCOBY