Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not losing weight HELP!!!

Not losing weight HELP!!!

Shop Now
    JUST KIDDING

I'm good
    "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

Yvonne PHX Guest
    :d hahaha!

I've been on Primal for 12 hours now, and nothing is happening! Help...what am I doing wrong?

Paleobird Guest
    OMG, I've been primal for a day and a half now and I've actually GAINED .2 pounds. Oh Noooooooooo! I think I'll become a raw vegan instead. I heard you could lose weight really quickly that way.

Oooh, that's Grok-bait!
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Yeah, made me look.

And give a little sigh when I read the title.

Sneaky!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

OMG, I'm not losing weight either! I weighed myself, drank some water, and weighed myself again and I weighed even MORE! :cry:

Holy crap, I just had to explain to someone a few weeks ago that the weight of the food had nothing to do with fat gained. Seriously, do they really think a pound of good beef and a pound of Pop-Tarts have the same effect??? It took reminding them that a pound of water had no calories and therefore wasn't fattening for them to get it.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

otzi Guest
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRose View Post
    Holy crap, I just had to explain to someone a few weeks ago that the weight of the food had nothing to do with fat gained. Seriously, do they really think a pound of good beef and a pound of Pop-Tarts have the same effect??? It took reminding them that a pound of water had no calories and therefore wasn't fattening for them to get it.
    NOT TRUE! I drank a pound of water, gained a pound, and it wasn't until I peed on my ketostix 3 hours later that I broke the plateau caused from the extra pound of water--get your facts straight, what works for you doesn't work for me. But maybe it was my TOM. Us guys have TOM's, right? Think a carb refeed is in order? Or a Leptin reset? I am 6' and weigh 160lbs and I have to lose 2 lbs by September...