Thread: A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away! page

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member

A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away!

Primal Fuel
    This is true! My grandma avoids meat like i avoid swedish fish(which i used to love) she sees the doctor multiple times a weak. Her muscle tone, well, there is none. Skinny fat is what i would describe it as. Breaks me heart that close relative take no heed. Ah well. Just sharin the good ol saying. Spread the word fellow Grok!
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Well your grandma is probably of my generation and from the 1960s until recently we were told by all the experts that meat and fats were bad, that whole grains were wonderful, sugar was not the problem as much ad fat, etc. A few people like me finally saw the light, but it is hard for people to change long-time indoctrination, be it religion, politic, or good-health matters. So be an example for your gran, share kindly, and maybe she will see the possibilities--or not.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Most definitely. They should watch "Fat head"
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots. Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism"

Lol FB status