Thread: Homo Grok Blog! Funny and Awesome! page

TheGrappler is offline Senior Member

Homo Grok Blog! Funny and Awesome!

Primal Fuel
    "I know what my body needs and what it can handle. There's no better way to achieve my goal than what im doing now. If my regimen leads to my death, be it in six days or six months...I will die fullfiled. The outcome is irrelavent so long as i steer towards my fate. If death is to be my prize, i welcome it with open arms."

"A pound of meat a day keeps the doctor away"

carlh is offline Senior Member
    Jeez. The blog is peppered with straight up nudity. It is definitely NSFW. And it seems like his definition of "adjective" is "extreme profanity."

Just a warning. I can't even read it to see if he's got any good points because I have to keep tabbing away at work every time I scroll down.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    It just seems like angry ranting >_>
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Mike Gager is offline Senior Member
    i believe the owner of that blog is a member here, thehallowprince

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nion View Post
    It just seems like angry ranting >_>
    +1
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    Well, before this thread went up, the blog author himself came here with a plug and did warn everyone that it was pretty much going to be an ode to nudity and profanity and definitely NSFW (which part TheGrappler maybe should have at least mentioned in passing - though the blog does come with a content warning preface before you actually enter the blog, so . . .).

John Durant of Hunter Gatherer did this kid's paleo success story a week or two ago (HERE) and given that Homo Grok got his start seeing John on Stewart or Colbert or somesuch decided to start his own blog on the off chance that someone would see what he has done and be similarly motivated to go paleo.
    Last edited by brahnamin; 07-06-2011 at 01:02 PM.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I support it. Then again I love profanity.

EDIT: Hahaha, so I commented before actually going to the blog (because I like THP) and added his blog to my feeds (which makes it easy to avoid odd pictures) and uhh... there's a lot of fucking profanity in there!

however I laughed out loud at this title: "I'm not perfect (an article without tits)" I haven't even opened it yet, but that's gold.

THP, dude, I'd be weary of talking like that about your co-worker (your latest entry) because your picture is on the site, and it's probably easy to find, and I'm assuming you have told friends about your exposure on hunter-gatherer.com and yeah... I would censor that or remove it. You could potentially lose your job boss.
    Last edited by iniQuity; 07-06-2011 at 01:24 PM.

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Meh, I tried to read some of it but, if there is some content in there, it is getting lost in the rant. I mean how fucking many times can you fucking well say the fucking word fuck in one fucked up mess of a fucking sentence before it fucking starts to sound a little fucking retarded? What was the point again?

I think THP has done a great job of getting healthy on primal and I wish him the best. I don't think I'll be adding his blog to my daily reading however. To each his/her own.