Thread: How often do you get to spread the word about Primal? page

Knifegill is offline Senior Member

How often do you get to spread the word about Primal?

Shop Now
    I work in a hospital. While I'm entirely forbidden to advise anyone about what to do concerning their health, I do my best to steer conversations toward what has been effective for myself. At least twice a day I get to tell someone new about the Primal lifestyle. How about you? When was the last time you bumped into someone and got to share what we have learned here?

RachelW is offline Senior Member
    A lot of my friends from highschool are home from college for the summer and trying to lose weight, and many have noticed that I look a little thinner.I have managed to convince a few to order plain tea instead of tea lattes and give up grains and eat more bacon and avocados.

Digby is offline Senior Member
    I saw my podiatrist recently and he asked me what I was doing since my weight has improved, and he said I had a "healthy glow, youthful even" (I'm in my sixties), so I told him briefly. He seemed interested, but we didn't go into a lot of detail since he has a busy practice.
    It seems someone asks me fairly regularly what I'm doing; but I don't go out of my way to bring it up or make it a talking point.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

joelwlcx is offline Senior Member
    I don't really "go forth and spread the good news", but I did tell someone who mentioned that I looked leaner. But other than that, not much, if at all.