Thread: Testing and saying hi page

Nomade is offline Junior Member

Testing and saying hi

Primal Fuel
    Test: hi!

Ok, it worked. Hi everybody, I'm calling from someplace in the "global south", and following the Pb for about 1.5 years now, with great results. Never fat, I was nevertheless slowly but surely sliding down to that uncomfortable place. Became something of a PB taliban, to the great amusement/worry/curiosity of the local tribe. Never going back. Trying to put some muscle on.

Well, that's it. Back to the cave!

Regards,
    Nomade.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Nomade, down there in the global south.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Hi and welcome! Global south covers at least half the globe; any more info as to where?
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Nomade is offline Junior Member
    Hi Digby, coming from Central America (Panama)
    (Silly joke: American: Where do you come from? Foreigner: Guatemala. A: Where's that? F: Central America A: Oh...Kansas?)

It is quite easy to get primal here (no grain-feed cows, at least) although finding fried things in veg oil and rice/corn is too easy...

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomade View Post
    Hi Digby, coming from Central America (Panama)
    (Silly joke: American: Where do you come from? Foreigner: Guatemala. A: Where's that? F: Central America A: Oh...Kansas?)

It is quite easy to get primal here (no grain-feed cows, at least) although finding fried things in veg oil and rice/corn is too easy...
    I have a good friend who grew up there--her Dad was military--she loved it.
    Last edited by Digby; 07-07-2011 at 03:47 AM.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Taylor23 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum dude..!!
    Hope you will enjoy your stay and will find this forum very beneficial for yourself in finding lots of value able tips,suggestions and information..!!!