Thread: Help, oh help. page

HaLa3 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Help, oh help.

Hello Everyone
    I am posting because I am at a loss for words. I've been doing Primal Blueprint, FAITHFULLY, for three weeks. I had high hopes, after failed attempts to lose weight with everything else out there, that this would be it. However, after my first weigh in since I started the program, I've gained weight. I'm now at a weight I barely approached when I was pregnant. To say the least, I'm utterly discouraged. Anyone have any ideas? Similar experiences?
    I doubt it's the "gained muscle " theory I keep hearing. I am battling the recent removal of my thyroid and post -hysterectomy two years...BUT, in spite of these things, something somewhere has to work. Good gosh I just want to wear a bikini and feel good...not asking much!!

HaLa3 is offline Junior Member
    I feel sheepish...now after reading posts below, I'll keep at it. I guess it was the weight GAIN that threw me off...not just the lack of weight loss. And I should probably go take my measurements now. I'm still up for feedback though!!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Well done.

This is a process, personally i hate processes but i have gotten better at accepting that it takes months to see any real specific progress on long term goals.... and about 15 minutes to frak it all up LOL
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com