Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rachel's Freedom, July 2011-July 2012 page 2

RachelZoe is offline Senior Member
    I've been struggling. Getting used to Celexa has been a tough experience for me. I started having problems with a rapid heartbeat over the weekend, as well as wanting to binge on everything that's not good for me. My doctor put me on a beta blocker, and I finally feel good again. My appetite is back, and I'm ready to leave my binge behind and go forward. Perhaps I'll even feel like going for a walk tonight instead of feeling like I only have the energy to sit on the couch and choose which tv show I'm going to watch next.

Stomach is growling so I'm going to have some cottage cheese for breakfast.

RachelZoe is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    BTW, I'm in a bit of information overload right now. I thought I wanted to do three meals with no snacking, but now I'm rethinking it. Maybe I will go back to eating when I am hungry. I don't want to be snacking all the time, but I don't always feel like eating proper meals, either. And although I like the benefits of eating a large protein breakfast, I don't always feel like eating breakfast in the first place.

I think I'm going to go back to eating when I'm hungry for now, but try to include a higher protein breakfast.

Sometimes I spend too much time trying to make all of this make sense. I think I sometimes put too much emphasis on physical issues, i.e. losing ten pounds and finding the perfect way to eat in place of spending time on emotional issues. Seems much easier to focus on losing weight than it does to focus on conqueroring my fear and anxiety.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12