I was quite surprised when I saw the Primal Blueprint recommendation to move frequently and slowly for only 2-5 hours a week. I want to start walking for at least 5 days a week, because I don't do it very often, and the recommended number of hours puzzled me.

I always thought that, during a normal day, Grok had to walk a lot of the time, sometimes even reaching the maximum 5 hours in just one day when the need struck.

I want to do this right, and actually gain the full benefit of this, without downsides, but isn't 2-5 hours kind of little? Just yesterday I had a 1 hour and 15 minutes walk and felt phenomenal after I've finished. Another one like this and I'd go over the minimum recommendation, and yet another would land me somewhere in between the min and max recommended hours, just in three sessions a week. Walking for 1 hour, 5 times a week, would land me in the max.

Should I stick with these numbers? Also, is 5 hours really a maximum limit you should not exceed for your own good, and should I try slightly less than that? Is there an optimum number of hours per week I should aim for? And is there a recommended length (in minutes) for walking per day?

Thank you!