Thread: Bubby's Primal Journey page

Bubby is offline Junior Member

Bubby's Primal Journey

Primal Fuel
    Hey all,

So I've flirted with Paleo a few times since being diagnosed with Celiac in 2009. Anyway, I just completed a Whole30 that finished up on July 2nd. Had a few days of completely un-Paleo eating over the holiday but I'm ready to get back on track.

I'm not really sure how true I will be to the normal Primal Journal format, but I need something to keep me honest and ensure I don't stray too far from the Paleo lifestyle.

Alright, I'm looking forward to kicking ass and taking names!

Check back for updates shortly; any comments (of a helpful nature) would be much appreciated!

On a side note, what's the best way to post pictures? From my exploration so far, I've seen that there are a lot of problems with posting them so others can see...

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Bubby. Congrats on the Whole 30. I have never tried to post a picture, so I can't help with that.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.