Thread: Hyperhidrosis - Excessive Sweating - Worse Now? page

Kamel is offline Junior Member

Hyperhidrosis - Excessive Sweating - Worse Now?

Shop Now
    All my life I've had hyperhidrosis, more commonly referred to as "sweaty hands." My hands and feet sweat. No rhyme or reason behind it, they just do. My dad and brother are the same way.

Anyway, as I've been getting older (I'm 28), I had thought it was getting better. While I'd still sweat, it'd happen less often and in fewer circumstances. Enter Primal Blueprint in February 2011: My hands and feet now sweat constantly, much more than they did pre-primal (I think). Anyone have a similar experience? Any ideas about what's behind it?

Any help would be great. Thanks!

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    I went through about 2 months of the same thing! I don't sweat alot generally, unless I'm exerting a fair bit of effort, but for weeks I would sweat buckets and buckets more than usual. Now, when its hotter out and I'd expect to be sweating more, I'm back to normal - not that much.

The other thing I've noticed since switching to Primal is that even when I'm sweaty and soaked, I don't stink like I used to. I mean, if I sit around and don't shower I'll stink, but on the whole I just don't.

So, I have no idea why, but for me switching to Primal did something to how I sweat for a while too.
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

marthat is offline Senior Member
    Detox of some sort?

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marthat View Post
    Detox of some sort?
    Thats what I kind of shrugged it off as. I'm just glad I'm back to normal now that summer is getting into full swing!
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

alexdarwin25 is offline Member
    you know what guys i'm an hyperhidrosis survivor I used to experienced the same you do....that why i work a lot do some research and consult a doctor for an advice and also prescription..so luckily i survive the most craziest thing that happen to my life.THE HH problem...
    Download FREE 3 Day Crash Course
    The Golden Rules You Must Follow to Sweat Normally | how to stop sweating | armpit sweating

alexdarwin25 is offline Member
    Hello guys..I'm a HH survivor.I experienced those thing that you experienced...that's why i work hard just to find an remedy for it..i do a research then consult a doctor for an advice...also take his neccesary precautionary measures...luckily i survived the most craziest thing that happpen to my life..HH problem..
    Download FREE 3 Day Crash Course
    The Golden Rules You Must Follow to Sweat Normally | how to stop sweating | armpit sweating