This is not my success story but a success story that someone submitted to me a few days back. I am publishing succcess stories on my blog every Sunday now as I find Sundays to be inspirational days. A day to relax and be grateful for all that we have.

So, if you want YOUR success story published on my blog then please send me a PM.

The one published today is about an army vet. He is in his 30's and has a family. He was taken prisoner in Iran for a few days and had a horrible experience. He was involved in substance abuse after he was given countless drugs for his pain that he suffered from his prisoning experience.

At this point he was overweight, over 300 lbs. and was frustrated. A friend told him about The Paleo Solution - Robb Wolfs book - and he told himself it made sense. He dove in and has never looked back.

4 months following what Robb Wolf recommends and he is down 60 lbs in 4 months.

This seems to be a very unique weight loss story because of his background. I personally love it and I hope you will take the time today to read his whole story how he says it. If it does not touch your heart then I am not sure what will.

Read the full story here: Paleo Solution Diet Success Story on Independence Day From An Army Veteran

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!