Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: First day in, killer headache, but thats day one down! page 28

shifty1 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerGrok View Post
    Make some of my Super Protein muffins(if you need the recipe again, let me know),
    I'm on it. Still have the recipe! Time to get this happening again!

-Shifty
    Shifty's primal journey 2.0 -The daily online account of Shifty's journey in a un-primal world!

Starting weight - 2.11.13 - 96 kg
    Starting measurement - waist - 116cm
    Numbers change every 50 days

Day 11 : Thursday 22 November 2012

Huge day for me, on so many different levels.

Alot of set, and high emotions. First off, I have more free time, simply cause work could not wait for me to get back on my feet. Bummed out, but I got a feeling that something better is around the corner. Still, didn't help much.

I dragged myself to the kitchen and had some leftovers from dinner for breakfast. 4 Veal sausages and a avocado. Not a normal breakfast, but then, whatever...

I got a friend to head out and pick some things up for me, so I ended up making Soccer Groks Protein muffins, and some Protein balls so I cold snack on something without to much worry.

Dinner was some beef strips and some vegetables.

Later in the night, I was feeling very low, and started eating the dried mango I have bought. Didn't take long before I had a killer headache and was feeling worse for it. To much sugar to quick. Didn't help, so I headed to bed feeling like I was hung over.

It was one of those days... Doesn't ran, it pores. Need to keep focused on one thing right now.

Numbers for this day:
    Cals : 2706, Fats : 183.6, Carbs : 149, Protein : 141.9

Numbers are up and down like a yoyo...

Any ideas, comments, or suggestions are always welcome!

I love you all, you use never knew it...

- Shifty
    Shifty's primal journey 2.0 -The daily online account of Shifty's journey in a un-primal world!

SoccerGrok is offline Senior Member
    Keep it up Shifty, and remember about the fruit(dried especially), as it contains a lot of sugar. But then you already found that out. Try keeping some jerky around, as well as olives. They make a greatsnack/late dinner. Also, start trying to do some bodyweight exercises(planks, push ups etc...) along with moving slowly(walking, bike riding:-), this will aid in your recovery. I know it seems slow right now, but with time and patience, you'll be back to your old Shifty self in no time...May the Grok be with you;-) SG
    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Im skipping Friday and Saturdays report, simply cause I cant remember everything I ate, and I didnt do such a great job about it. Rather concentrate on what I did right.

Day 14 : Sunday 25 November 2012

Woke up, and had a heap to do today.
    Grabbed one of SG's muffins for breakfast and a hard boiled egg.
    Skipped lunch, but had a big bbq with friends celebrating a friends engagement. I got to be honest, I have been low these last few days so I excused myself after a few hours and headed home. Had things to do, and didn't want to bring the party down.

While there I ate 3 burgers (without the bun) and a few hotdogs, along with green salad and carrot salad. I even had a small piece of corn as a treat,a nd finished it all off with some watermelon and grapes. My plan is to spend the rest of the day drining water and fighting off any hunger pangs. I find myself eating to much right now. Im trying to fill in something I'm missing with food, and I'm doing my best not to.

So thats my food day.

Looking at some training videos to get me more active right now. Need to find something that I can do and give my exercise regime some structure.

Here are my numbers for his sunday :
    Cals : 1605, Fats : 117.1, Carbs : 62.9, Protein : 84.1

- Shifty

Day 15 : Monday 26 November 2012

Overall, my days has been really sluggish. More and more I see myself slipping into a funk, and am a point where right now I am not sure how to get out of it.

Spent the day working on paperwork and applications, not really doing to much active. Guess Im back on survival.

Food wise, it was not a spectacular day..

Breakfast was a onion and cheese omlet and one of SG's muffins.
    Lunch was some cut up vegetables. Leftover mainly. A mix of salad that was left over.
    Before dinner I found myself a block of chocolate, and ate the whole thing. In a away I wanted to hurt myself. I guess right now I kinda wanted to et threw the pain. COuld have been worse.
    Dinner was veal cutlets and salad.

As much as I hate to say it, I'm trying to find enjoyment at a very stressful time. Food seems to be the way right now. I need to turn this around.

Cals : 1376, Fats : 87.4, Carbs : 47.4, Protein : 106.5

- Shifty

Hey Guys....

Wanted to check in.

My ankle started flaring up again, and Im in hospital right now till it gets under control.
    Didnt get an net access till now, but they hope to release me on sunday, so I should be back to writing the journal.

Good news is, I kept primal during my visit!

Talk soon...

- Shifty

Wow... Just wow...

Primal is a journey, and looking threw these last threads, I realise that I choose to start this journey again.
    For the sake of this thread, I am going to start a new one, bring everyone up to speed, and start getting serious about my primal lifestyle again. I hope that this thread had helps people starting, I reached something here that I have yet to reach again, and I hope those who followed will be able to share their love and support again on this upcoming journey...

I will post a link to the new thread below....

- Shifty

Link to Shifty's primal journey 2.0

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97807.html

Come say hello!

- Shifty

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728