Thread: Question on Quiznos Salads page

PillowFire is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

I just had a salad from Quiznos for the first time in a very long time. I was actually against it and wanted to eat at home but my parents couldn't cook atm.

So now I am feeling bad about it because I have no clue what could be hidden in the salad. It had normal looking fresh vegetables, olives, pieces of mushrooms, lettuce/salad greens, bacon, chicken breast, onions, etc. It came with the sauce but I honestly don't know what it's made from, so I put a small amount on the salad in some spots. Most of the cup was still left and I just tossed it. Came with flat bread which I also tossed. And, I had some soup. My mom insisted on soup, and got me broccoli cheese soup. It had a creamy texture, tasted good, and had pieces of broccoli in it so I think it's good.

But like I said, IDK what they actually put in this stuff. Does anyone know?

Diana Renata is online now Senior Member

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's not as if you're living on the stuff. You did the best you could do.

If it helps at all, check their website for nutrition information. Pretty much all the fast food restaurants have it now. You can go in and see what the numbers are at least.

But really, I wouldn't stress. It sounds like you made reasonable decisions.

PillowFire is offline Junior Member

I had honey mustard salad (very little of the dressing) and a cup of Broccoli cheese soup. Here is the site http://www.quiznos.com/subsandwiches...tionalInfo.pdf

JamieBelle is offline Member

The soup very likely had a lot of flour in it as a thickener. I find that broth-based soups are the way to go in restaurants. I always ask my waitress to ask the kitchen if there's flour in the soup.

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

Flour or cornstarch. Stay away from creamy soups at resaurants in the future.

Seriously don't stress though! You made good decisions based on what was available.

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon