Thread: Ramping up my primal, but time to spread the word page

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member

Ramping up my primal, but time to spread the word

Primal Fuel
    Hello all,

I am a 26 yo guy living in South Florida....I guess that to start with, I realized lately that I have always been a bit primal even prior to reading about all of this. I ran barefoot on concrete (or whatever else), never really liked bread or beans much, and am an avid meat recipe guy. I have competed in triathlon, but now spend my free weekend days on mountain bike trails, ocean swimming etc....The results have always been strong. I am 6% body-fat, have not been sick in 7 years, and generally love life....I recently read Mr Sisson's book though, and have gained new ammunition as to why this has all worked so well for me. Even more so, I feel I can now spread the word more effectively.

Starting with my girlfriend and my father....no pressure. Thanks all for the support I am sure to receive. off to post!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome. Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.