Thread: raw organ meat ? page

eira is offline Member

raw organ meat ?

Primal Fuel
    last night i went over to a friends house and ate some raw beef heart, lamb, and bone marrow (all from great sources, he does raw paleo) i might add it was pretty delicious and i felt totally great all night.

BUT !!!! this morning i woke up with a cold sore, which is something i have never before experienced, and the biggest and most painful pimple i have ever seen on the center of my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure if this is good or bad.. or even related.....? detox from just one meal?

rphlslv is offline Senior Member
    What other "raw organ" did you eat last night?
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

canio6 Guest
    Yeah, cold sores are caused by a virus. I would wager what you ate is not responsible. As for the pimple...yeah, sometimes shit just happens. Coincidence I would wager.

Lily Marie is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you're having virus and bacterial problems - which probably means your immune system went down for whatever reason.

localad is offline Senior Member
    To be infected with a herpes simplex virus is a state of normality. We tend to make this into a big deal instead of to say that to be infected with herpes virus is something that happens to all adults, some with symptoms and some of us without
    25% of UK population, by age 30 around 50%. The rates are much higher in other countries.
    How is it caught? By direct skin contact with the affected part, when the virus is active.
    How long before it appears (incubation period)? 4 or 5 days is usual, but it could be as soon as 2 days or as long as two weeks
    What these viruses all have in common is the ability to hide out in the body without causing symptoms, and then reappear at a later date.
    For you on this occasion I suggest coincidence.

For me the triggers are alcohol, adrenaline and sunshine. Curiously I always seem to get a cold sore when away skiing!
    activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rphlslv View Post
    What other "raw organ" did you eat last night?
    Carnal sausage?

rphlslv is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I've been getting cold sores since I was a little kid. You can find many of my posts about it here.

Cold sores are caused by a virus but you don't need to get sick in order to have a breakout.

The one thing that is always sure to cause it for me are megadoses of vitamin D, so I stopped taking it altogether. Fucking weird. Three times in a row, it can't be just coincidence.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>