Thread: Finally tried Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate page

Viking is offline Senior Member

Finally tried Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate

OMG this stuff is so good! I had to melt and stir up the jar and break up the coconut particles but once that was done, and I ate a spoonful, WOW what a great taste. It's really satisfying.

Anyone else LOVE this stuff?

It's pretty expensive though! Even on sale I think I paid about $19 per jar including shipping! Not something I can really afford, but I guess life is short.

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    OMG this stuff is so good! I had to melt and stir up the jar and break up the coconut particles but once that was done, and I ate a spoonful, WOW what a great taste. It's really satisfying.

Anyone else LOVE this stuff?

It's pretty expensive though! Even on sale I think I paid about $19 per jar including shipping! Not something I can really afford, but I guess life is short.
    I absolutely love the stuff. I don't even mind the grit when I use it in my coffee: the flavor is worth it.
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    I can't have it in the house. Open jar and day 3 it's gone. Great w/ any type of fruit as well. For that price I hope you got a full 32 ounces. Watch Tropical Traditions for the BOGO sales and the price isn't too bad.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyBlue View Post
    Watch Tropical Traditions for the BOGO sales and the price isn't too bad.
    Yup, that's the only time I'll buy it. Right now I have one jar about 75% empty and three full ones, all the product of BOGO sales... I've had to relegate two to long-term storage (i.e., put it with the rest of my "emergency" food supply) because I know I'll have a desire to eat the whole thing...

I'm surprised they haven't renamed it Coconut Crack Concentrate...
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Blackbird is offline Senior Member
    This post made me put in an order! Hope it gets here soon.

Sanctus Real is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ooh... *drool* Thanks for the tip, TT is my source for flour and oil, and when you're paying a $300 tab, what's another $20, right?
    Motherhood: When changing from pj pants to yoga pants qualifies as 'getting dressed'.