Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies...shrinkage and cravings? HELP!! page

vixen2188 is offline Junior Member

Ladies...shrinkage and cravings? HELP!!

Hey everyone,

I have been doing my best to eat primal for about 3 weeks now. I am having some really bad cravings for chips at the moment and just scarffed down about 4 servings of multigrain chips by food should taste so good. I now feel too full and tired and a little ashamed. I had lunch right before. Nice big salad with 6 0z salmon, goat cheese and olive oil balsamic dressing. I should have been full but I pigged out on carbs anyways. Any suggestions? I suffer from PCOS and I believe part of my cravings are caused by my stupid hormones...

Besides all that...I weigh 113 LBS and I am 5'5". I no I am not "fat" but I think my body fat percentage is about 20% right now. When I lost 15 LBS last year dieting the "normal" way I went from a size c cup to a now small b. My breasts a sagging and I am only 24! My ultimate question here is if I follow primal and lose more body fat...Will I have no breasts afterwards? I just don't know if I can handle that! It has affected my self esteem. My b/f sometimes comments that when I weighed a little more my breasts where nicer and I don't know what to tell him. I just hope that the fat loss will effect my stomach more.

PS. I know you can't spot train or lose fat only in one place but I just want to get some outsiders opinions or life experience notes. Thanks!
    Last edited by vixen2188; 06-30-2011 at 02:48 PM. Reason: possible wrong category

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    no, i don't think you can target fat loss. at your size, if you want to look better without losing your breasts, try increasing your muscle mass by lifting heavy things. i don't know if it will specifically shrink the fat on your tummy, but i bet you will be pleased with how you look.

Thanks for your reply Saoirse. I know I will like the I look when my body fat percentage gets lower but I just feel so ashamed to look at myself naked. For my age I just feel that I shouldn't have so much sag! I look back and a year ago they were so much bigger. I lost all those 15 LBS and it all came from my breast! Perhaps not following primal during those 15 LBS lost equals me losing fat in unequal amounts around my body? It really isn't about being smaller breasted either. It's the fact that they sag...

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen2188 View Post
    Thanks for your reply Saoirse. I know I will like the I look when my body fat percentage gets lower but I just feel so ashamed to look at myself naked. For my age I just feel that I shouldn't have so much sag! I look back and a year ago they were so much bigger. I lost all those 15 LBS and it all came from my breast! Perhaps not following primal during those 15 LBS lost equals me losing fat in unequal amounts around my body? It really isn't about being smaller breasted either. It's the fact that they sag...
    Make push-ups your friend, those and incline bench lifts using dumbbells and go as heavy on weight as you can. Those will help give you more "lift" as it were.
    Georgette

Thanks Geostump. Awhile back I was able to do about 40 consec pushups followed by a 30 consec. I went on hiatus for a few months and now I feel weak and can do about 20 consec and I struggle with that! Gotta google what incline bench lifts are. I 'm sure I'll know once I see a pic of it. My favorite weight lift are dumbell side lifts but that doesn't much target the pecs. Maybe some fly's would help as well?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    They're Incline Flys. Check out Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community! for instructions.
    Georgette

donnal is offline Member
    Hi there, I am just getting used to primal too but I can tell you that exercise is the key here, not the way you lose or lost weight, or any of that. Pushups, pullups, flies and other things that target pectoral muscles help a LOT. Feel above your breast, that muscle that is right above it is what you want to get firm and strong. If that muscle gets developed through exercise it makes your breasts look bigger and sit up higher! And, ALL the shoulder, upper back, chest area muscles can benefit the breast area. It's super normal to lose a lot of your weight in your breasts, when you lose, as they are pretty much all fat. But, being fit and strong can make all the difference for you as far as sag goes. Don't expect immediate changes, look for at least 2 months to see ANY change and quite a months for a significant change. I am 53, have 2 kids, and get "compliments" for not being saggy in that area. And tell your boyfriend to worry about his own chest and not yours. :-)

Thanks Donnal! What exercise for the breast muscle would you recommend besides push-ups and their varieties? I was thinking incline dumbbell fly's for another. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

donnal is offline Member
    Incline dumbbell flies are an awesome choice!

Axiomae is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I was in the exact same situation as you a few years ago... I'm 27, and at the age of 24 lost a large amount of weight the "conventional" way and noticed significant sagging! But from speaking to a lot of my friends about this issue (who have never needed to lose weight), they experienced the same thing. I think it must just be the age that breasts start transitioning from being all "perky teenager" to "normal woman."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast