Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladies...shrinkage and cravings? HELP!! page 2

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The way the breast reacts to pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss is an individual thing. You're probably not as saggy as you think. I think we are used to seeing fake, perky breasts and see that as the norm.

moonablaze is offline Senior Member
    my boobs started sagging when I lost 30 lbs at age 16 (a medication made me uninterested in food, I lost all that weight in a summer, I'm 26 now). I've regained the weight twice over but they never were the same. But nobody who has seen me naked has ever complained

js290 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vixen2188 View Post
    I have been doing my best to eat primal for about 3 weeks now. I am having some really bad cravings for chips at the moment and just scarffed down about 4 servings of multigrain chips by food should taste so good. I now feel too full and tired and a little ashamed. I had lunch right before. Nice big salad with 6 0z salmon, goat cheese and olive oil balsamic dressing. I should have been full but I pigged out on carbs anyways. Any suggestions? I suffer from PCOS and I believe part of my cravings are caused by my stupid hormones...
    It's all about hormones.
    The Blog of Michael R. Eades, M.D. Tips & tricks for starting (or restarting) low-carb Pt II

mozzy10 is offline Senior Member
    Hey everyone,

My b/f sometimes comments that when I weighed a little more my breasts where nicer SO I SLAP HIM ROUND THE HEAD
    There I fixed that for you

swalker is offline Member
    I have a coworker who told me a few week ago she will only sleep on her back because she is afraid her boobs will start to sag. LOL

i am sure there are a lot of different strength training moves that will work the pectoral muscles.. do them if this is really an issue for you.

Hi Vixen,

""I have been doing my best to eat primal for about 3 weeks now. I am having some really bad cravings for chips at the moment and just scarffed down about 4 servings of multigrain chips by food should taste so good. I now feel too full and tired and a little ashamed. I had lunch right before. Nice big salad with 6 0z salmon, goat cheese and olive oil balsamic dressing. I should have been full but I pigged out on carbs anyways. Any suggestions? I suffer from PCOS and I believe part of my cravings are caused by my stupid hormones...""

What worked for me was thinking that the cravings were my fat cells starving :-) A very good thing. I had a list of activities that I like to do and would pick one, set a timer for 15 minutes and tell myself. "If I still really want (whatever the craving was) I could have it when the timer goes off." By then I was engrossed in my walk, dance, book, etc. and the craving was gone.

I will confess here only, during the first week my DH came home, heard my laughing like a maniac. He asked me what was so funny. I told him I was starving my fat cells to death. He literally backed away and left me alone for half an hour. :-)

Goldengrokette
    Last edited by goldengrokette; 07-01-2011 at 05:35 PM.

davem is offline Senior Member
    My b/f sometimes comments that when I weighed a little more my breasts where nicer and I don't know what to tell him. I just hope that the fat loss will effect my stomach more.
    Whoa, just whoa. Any guy saying that is a dick, end of story, that's a dick move.

If you're 5'5" and 113 pounds... do you have any muscle at all? All the women I've known at that size were in a good place, and even the most minor bit of muscle stood out. I would think pectoral growth would help reverse some sagging.
    My Fitday public journal.
    Me vs. Russian Boar, hunt is on Aug. 20th. WHAT'S MORE PRIMAL THAN THAT?!
    Recently survived Warrior Dash, New England.
    Game Developer, ex-Chef, long time Fatbody.

vixen2188 is offline Junior Member
    DaveM,
    Thanks for your comment. It's not that my BF is a dick I just asked him for his honest opinion. I'm sure it's something to do with my hormones. I do have muscle definition and I am pretty proud of my arms. I guess everyone is different and loses fat differently. When I was in highschool I was a D and now I'm a small B. It's not the size that bothers me just the deflated look from so much loss. I am the body type that gains fat mostly in the upper body so I'm just not comfortable with myself anymore.

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...8/IMG_0351.jpg here's a pic as of yesterday. Just not proud of my tummy for my height and weight...I know I know it's probably all in my head Thanks again for your reply

davem is offline Senior Member
    Ok, you look very good. Maybe I'm missing something, but I didn't see anything I wouldn't want to.

I'm really not sure what to say about the "deflated look" though other than, as a guy, we like all of them, and yours probably get more looks than you're aware of. I'm now bowing out before I start to look like some internet creepster.

As far as it being a dick move, well... we should never be honest when confronted with questions like what you posed to him, answering truthfully IS a dick move.
    My Fitday public journal.
    Me vs. Russian Boar, hunt is on Aug. 20th. WHAT'S MORE PRIMAL THAN THAT?!
    Recently survived Warrior Dash, New England.
    Game Developer, ex-Chef, long time Fatbody.

vixen2188 is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    haha thanks for your kind comments. I doubt your that kind of creepster. My BF and I have a very honest relationship going on 8 years. Yes sometimes it can be hard to take comments but then it makes it easier to stay true to yourself and what you believe in. I see in your signature you did that warrior dash. How was that? I just completed the Wasatch Back Ragnar and had a blast!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast