Thread: Yet another new guy page

ironhead Guest

Primal Fuel

Hey hows it goin? I live in KY now but was raised in So. Fl. Have fought with weight issue's most of my life. Had a lot of success on Atkins and it was working for me but I caved into pressure from family and got off of it. I have had times of awesome physical condition and want it back permanently. I've had both of my rotator cuffs worked on and need one fixed again so if anyone has any ideas for workouts for someone in my position I'd really like to hear them.

Just ordered the Primal Blueprint book and can't wait to read it.

See ya round.

Ironhead

Catalina is offline Member

Welcome to the forum. . .you'll find the primal lifestyle to be great and you'll get a lot of support here.

I hope you're going to a physical therapist for those rotator cuffs.

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

Yes, welcome! I agree with Catalina about the support AND about the therapy for your rotator cuff problems. It sounds painful! I hope someone comes along who has some advice for you, soon.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Just curious; do you know what caused your shoulder problems? All the guys I know with that problem are either baseball players (pitching) or are overly focused on bench pressing.

ironhead Guest

Thanks for the welcome. Catalina my shoulder is well beyond PT. I need to have it scoped, again.

PrimalK it's a special pain but not as bad as when my lower back flairs up. Hopefully will get it fixed soon. Just waiting till after the first of the year. If I'm gonna be off of work for 3 months it's gonna be during the winter.

dragonmamma it was caused by 25 years of ironworking and 3 1/2 years of line working. I never got back intoi good shape after the first surgery and being in poor shape is not good in a physically demanding job.

Thanks again for the welcome.

Grok on!!!!!!!!

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Ah, the old lower back pain. I know this all too well! I hope you get yourself rebuilt soon!