Thread: Primal Journal/Bel page

Bel
    Bel is offline Junior Member

Primal Journal/Bel

06-30-2011

Primal 30 day Challenge day TWO! Im loving it! I just wish my Fiance would do it with me. But he is a guy that hates change i see that now. He seems afraid. I mean dont gt me wrong he is in shape works and eats "well" you know by CW standards. He amazing anyway sooo HOT! Lol! But wow he could look Godly! or should I say Grokly...LOL. I cant believe he turned down my bribe! O well im gonna have to go it alone. Anyway after I marry him in February I'll have plenty of time to work on his diet with out him noticing to much! muahaha! muahaha!

B Scrambled eggs wih left over sweet potato nice sub for potato and egg, and since I only had one lonely egg left I also had some hemp seed protein powder. Thats not very tasty but is not terrible either. Just to get more protein. Really need to go grocery shopping im all out of fruit!!!!

S Larabar

L Really good salad with spinach tomato purple onion bellpepper tomato, apple and left over cilantro chicken. Again no need for dressing the combination of foods made it tasty.

S Larabar

D Chicken salad with spinach tomato and half a banana.

i broke and had some cookies with my dad. Feel horrible about it.
    Last edited by Bel; 07-01-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Bel. I would encourage you to think realistically about how food is going to work after you get married. Take a cold shower first. Heehee.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Bel
    Bel is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    LOL! you are absolutely right... lol i was just kinda hoping the master of the kitchen rules it all!