Thread: I am thoroughly enjoying........ page

I am thoroughly enjoying........

Shop Now
    A square of Lindt 90% cocoa. And a cup of coffee. Beats the heck out of sugar free jello (Weight Watchers snack) or a cream cheese/ricotta cheese "dessert" from low carb recipes.

The taste and sensation is strong enough that one square is perfect.

Joanne
    In the midst of a mid-life-chrysalis

My Blog

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Enjoy! I envy you. Chocolate is the one thing I can't seem to control.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

fra0039 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlyfechrysalis View Post
    A square of Lindt 90% cocoa.
    Yeah I also love this same chocolate, have you ever tried the 99% cocoa one?

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I liken super dark chocolate to black coffee. Very similar flavors and aromas.

Try Scharffen Berger 99% sometime. It's heavenly.

Hedonist- with SB99%, it's really hard to eat more than one square. VERY rich.

brahnamin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Midlyfechrysalis View Post
    Beats the heck out of sugar free jello (Weight Watchers snack) or a cream cheese/ricotta cheese "dessert" from low carb recipes.
    When I went on Southbeach (my first introduction to low carb eating) and looked at those recipes in the back for flavored-up ricotta it was a total face twisting head scratcher. Like - people really eat this stuff?

But then I've never had any problem skimming over the fake-replace recipes wherever I encounter them. If you're going to go vegetarian, put down the veggie burger and eat an actual vegetable. If I'm going to go sweet-free low carb, don't show me the fake falvored, splenda sweetened, cheese product. I'd much rather have a salty, rich 1oz wedge of good aged gouda. Much more delicious and satisfying, IMO.