Thread: Greetings and Salutations.... page

PrimalAO Guest

Shop Now

Hello to all,

My name is Charlie, but for these purposes I'll go by my new moniker of "PrimalAO" - the AO is short for Agent Orange (It's a long story).

Anyway, I've been lurking around these here parts for about six weeks of so, soaking up all the forgotten wisdom of Primal Living. After reading Mark's book and trying out the primal lifestyle for the past four weeks, I decided that it was finally time to join the rest of the community.

So here I am. I'm really looking forward to sharing all of my primal experiences with the friends I find here and I hope that the number of these friends will be great.

Well, take care for now and see you around the forum..

PrimalAO

Atomontage Guest

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say, "Glad you joined and hope you enjoy your stay!" I'd say after six weeks of lurking it's about time.

How's the first four weeks been? I'd assume well if you're sticking with it and joining up on the forums.

PrimalAO Guest

Thanks for the warm welcome.

After some initial withdrawl from the carbs (lasted about a week for me) my experience has been great. I've dropped about 15 Lbs. so far and feel much more energy nearly everyday.

I'm not ready just yet to say that it's been life changing, but if things continue like they have, I just might have to claim that soon.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Sweet!

Welcome, AO...looks like you're off to a great start.

Post often...and Grok On!

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

Hey there and welcome from the UK. It sounds like you've done well so far. I'm still a relative newbie (nearly 9 weeks) and it's still fun. I hope you continue to enjoy the journey!

Sharonll is offline Senior Member

Hello, PrimalAO! You know you're going to tell us the Agent Orange story at some point, so you may as well get over it now. :-)

PrimalAO Guest

PrimalCon New York

Wow! I'm touched by the show of support. Thanks guys. I think I'm going to like it here.

Oh, and Sharon, I'm not that easy. That story will have to wait till I get to know you better... ;-)