Thread: Too muh energy? page

CrushinD Guest

Primal Fuel

So Im only on day 3 but I have already seen a major difference in how I feel. Not to mention I've lost 3lbs. The most noticible differences are my improved concentration and majorly increased energy. I've actually got so much energy that I'm finding it hard to fall asleep and the last couple days I have woken up after only 4-5 hours of sleep feeling really rested. Is that normal? I mean, it's cool because I have more awake time to get stuff done but I'm usually an 8hour sleeper. Anyone else out there experience this before?

maba is offline Senior Member

I think the fewer hours of sleep might be because of the excitement of having started on this way of eating. I felt like that too when I started on a low-carb diet.

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

beware of spontaneous combustion

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

PrimalK is offline Junior Member

Love that, SerialSinner!! Lol!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Crushin....

Also be advised that you might experience a sudden increase in...ummmm...libido as well.

:-D

runswithbuffalo is offline Junior Member

I am on day 3 and feel great! Yah, and I lost 5 pounds....I am sure water pounds since I was feeling bloated. But, I will take it!! =D In a good mood...passing up Snickers bar offers and cooking differently. My hubby is even enjoying the food. Gotta let the coffee go. Wow, so bummed. Since I eliminated the 1/2 and 1/2 the black coffee is giving me terrible problems. I am a coffee junkie/snob. But, this post isn't about me (well, not so much) =D I am feeling it, too, CrushinD....it might be short-lived but lets enjoy it....beware herxheimer reaction.

runswithbuffalo

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHA Agreed with kuno1chi.

Beware if you're not planning on having kids anytime soon... seems libido AND reproductive health are enhanced on this plan.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

mstrudle is offline Member

Once I cut my fruit intake from 3-4 servings to 0-1 per day, I have been waking up between 5 AM and 6:30 AM instead of barely getting up with the alarm. It is rather frustrating because I have nothing to do at that hour but try and get back to sleep. I have not been woken up by my alarm in over a month now, unfortunately.

CrushinD Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Wheew! Glad it's not just me, then! I guess I can use some of my extra energy feeding my extra libido. Maybe it'll help me sleep?