Thread: Recovery nutrition page

ChaserBD04 is offline Senior Member

Recovery nutrition

Primal Fuel
    I read one Mark's articles where he says he does an IF occassionaly post workout, but other times, he eats a high protien snack. This has probably been covered, but seeing as I'm new, I'll go ahead and ask.

Anyone got any good ideas on workout recovery? I am usually pretty hungry post workout and a small snack I think would be great. I've drank chocolate milk in the past... and honestly milk is something I kind of include in my 80/20... but I know chocolate milk is loaded with sugar and it's hard to find readily available and organic. Any ideas on something easy to pack, store, take to work with (I get an hour a day to workout, while at work)?
    ~All luck is earned in the end.~

Lewis is offline Senior Member
    Suggestions here:

Search Results

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Mark generally IFs when he is not hungry. So apparently he eats protein if he is hungry, IFs if he is not.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.