Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifelong Journey of Primal Toad page

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member

Lifelong Journey of Primal Toad

Shop Now
    Do you know who I am? I have been lingering on these forums for about a year. Most of you know me at least a little bit. I have started 2 journals in the past but never stuck to it. I refuse to let that happen a third time. Third time is a charm, right?

My story is eons long and thus will be told on my blog over a dozen or so posts. I will do my best to shrink those posts and post them here. You can then read the blog for more details. It may not be in chronological order either. I will put the pieces together when its all done and create an inspirational report out of it.

And, that is why I am here. That is why I am a full-time "professional blogger." It is why I went to Primal Con which changed my life. It is why I wish to travel around the world and will be doing so over the next ten years and beyond.

To inspire.

My life has done a complete 180 in a very short period of time. It started a little before I went primal but going primal excelled the process. My life continues to improve on a daily basis and I want to share with everyone my life. If you could careless then fine. I am not going to tell you everything I do. I will tell you experiments that I engage in, things that I do that inspired me, etc. I will give you recipes, more smoothie recipes then anything, and I will tell you where I am in the world.

I have a list of cavemen and cavewomen whom I wish to meet soon. If you want to be added to that list then feel free to PM me. I will be doing interviews with various people. With anyone that wants to be interviewed. I want to here YOUR story and so does the rest of the world.

I am here to help others live a healthy, fun, vibrant lifestyle. It would be a challenge to do that if i did not personally live a healthy, fun, vibrant lifestyle. Thankfully I do. I am not perfect but I learn something new every single day.

None of us know how long we will be living for. Your or I could die tomorrow. Or on August 23 at 3:23. None of us know. If you are frustrated with you life then it is time you take control of your life. Start to believe and start to do different things. Get out of the rat race.

Live life.

Alright, ran over

Can you tell that I will be back soon? I can't wait.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    None of us know how long we will be living for. Your or I could die tomorrow. Or on August 23 at 3:23. None of us know. If you are frustrated with you life then it is time you take control of your life. Start to believe and start to do different things. Get out of the rat race.

Live life.
    Hi PT,

+1 to the above.
    My moment came on October 15th 2010 at 3:05 pm. I survived and have been using the Primal Blueprint as my "stay alive" plan ever since. I am looking forward to following your journal.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Hi PT,

+1 to the above.
    My moment came on October 15th 2010 at 3:05 pm. I survived and have been using the Primal Blueprint as my "stay alive" plan ever since. I am looking forward to following your journal.
    Thanks Pebbles! I wish you all the best on your continued journey.

Today I did an intense bodyweight strength routine. Guess what? I did one yesterday too. This is the first time ever in my life that I have done full bodyweight strength workouts on back 2 back days. I worked all of my muscles both days.

Why did I workout again today? I felt great and LOVE exercising the way I do. It's always short and intense. I probably won't do anything tomorrow even if I feel awesome. I mean, 3 days in a row? Really? Maybe in the future.

Have any of you ever worked the same muscles in a strength routine in back 2 back days? Jack Lalanne lifted weights daily!

I have been told over and over again that rest is essential. I believe this 100%. But why should I wait an extra day if I feel awesome and have a strong desire to lift? It never made sense to me but I always gave it that extra day. I did not today and I am proud I listen to my gut!

I will reveal what I did soon. I have a page on my blog with my workouts too that I will update soon and then link too.

So I ate at this Turkish restaurant tonight... we got some free pita style bread and I ate it... a lot. Butter was enjoyed with it. Or was it margarine? It was something that was not butter. I did not think it was butter at first, just something different. The thought that it would have veggie oils never crossed my mind. I don't feel sick or anything so thats good!

I am always debating with myself when I eat out... should I eat the FREE food or not eat the free food? I sometimes skipit and sometimes eat it. Sometimes I wish it was just as easy to skip these foods as it is to eat bacon...

Happy 4th of July everyone! I wish you all the best a happy holiday. Take the time to relax and enjoy the freedom we have in the United States! Be grateful for all that you have.

Be grateful for stumbling upon the Primal lifestyle!

Made an awesome chili yesterday of ground beef, canned stewed tomatoes, broccoli, apple cider vinegar, bell peppers. I planned on putting it away in the fridge but completely forgot about it. I went to my relatives to watch the fireworks on Reeds lake. I came home and saw it. It does not smell or look funny.

It was left out for about 8 hours.

I am leaning towards eating it. I'll report back to how it goes...

I played an intense game of Ultimate yesterday with my relatives. I kicked ass. It must be my primal lifestyle. My team won 11-9. Close battle but there was no way we were going to lose. I may join a league now or start one myself!

I am engaging in the primal blueprint fitness challenge on Friday. Advanced level. Going for under 10 minutes.

So I finished the primal blueprint fitness challenge yesterday in a time of 8:52. I did the advanced level. Try it yourself! Do the following respectively...

10 or 30 Pushups
    20 or 50 Meter Bunnyhops
    20 or 50 Meter Walking Lunges
    15 or 40 Spidermans (Spidermen?)
    10 or 25 Meter Sprint
    10 or 25 Meter Grok Crawl
    10 or 25 Meter Sprint
    10 or 25 Meter Grok Crawl
    10 or 30 Pushups
    20 or 50 Squats
    10 or 20 Overhead Presses
    20 or 50 Meter Sprint