Thread: Hi everyone! page

nitrofish1 is offline Member

Hi everyone!

Shop Now
    My name is Wes, I've posted on here about a week ago, and ever since I found this I can't stop thinking about it, and I just now have ordered the book, so it'll be here in about two weeks or so, then in a month I'm going Primal, and I can't wait to change my life. Thanks!

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    You don't need the book to get started! Since it's on order the first rule is: Eat lots of animals and vegetables and the second rule is avoid poisonous things. Why not get started now? Just switch to animals and vegetables, drop grains, beans and pulses, sugars and processed food. Eat natural and don't drink your food.

Go on ... start tomorrow! Refine the edges when the book arrives. Welcome to the Ice Age!

Quote Originally Posted by pjgh View Post
    You don't need the book to get started! Since it's on order the first rule is: Eat lots of animals and vegetables and the second rule is avoid poisonous things. Why not get started now? Just switch to animals and vegetables, drop grains, beans and pulses, sugars and processed food. Eat natural and don't drink your food.

Go on ... start tomorrow! Refine the edges when the book arrives. Welcome to the Ice Age!
    It would be very difficult for me to only take in the Primal foods around my family, we live and breathe carbohydrates, but I am moving in a month then I can have total control on my food intake. I'm ready to not be disgusted with my image in the mirror lol

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    That's great! Picking the right time to tackle lifestyle is half of the battle won. I'm not one for procrastination and have often just "bitten the bullet" and gone with it. No time like the present. Okay, so when you've moved you'll have fresh cupboards to fill with food, an empty fridge and a new lifestyle to start out with. Good luck with it! Really, the diet is simple.

As a note of encouragement, in only a few weeks with increased activity and a change of diet I have gone from an XXL size to XL, from 40/42" to 38" waist. I don't weigh myself, but I see a HUGE difference in the mirror. You might want to take a photograph side on and front on in the mirror to remind yourself as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by pjgh View Post
    That's great! Picking the right time to tackle lifestyle is half of the battle won. I'm not one for procrastination and have often just "bitten the bullet" and gone with it. No time like the present. Okay, so when you've moved you'll have fresh cupboards to fill with food, an empty fridge and a new lifestyle to start out with. Good luck with it! Really, the diet is simple.

As a note of encouragement, in only a few weeks with increased activity and a change of diet I have gone from an XXL size to XL, from 40/42" to 38" waist. I don't weigh myself, but I see a HUGE difference in the mirror. You might want to take a photograph side on and front on in the mirror to remind yourself as you go.
    My body's maintained weight for so many years that I settled on was 200 lbs. But I am 6'3", so I am tall, yet after all the food intake I've forced my body past that limit and now weigh 220 lbs. or so. When I was thinned early in high school, the clothes I wore then are too large for my waist, yet I gained weight since then? Backwards? But I am going to track where I am at when I start this. Thanks