Thread: Primal Fuel page

Hitman is offline Member

Primal Fuel

Primal Fuel
    I was just wondering if anyone has tried marks line of supplements? I was interested in the protein powder but is it worth it 79.99 is a little high for my likeing.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    It's good, but pricey. If you must have whey and you don't have any good ones you can buy, it's a good option.

Hitman is offline Member
    Thanks i guess everyone here that viewed this thread must of just thought the samething Pricey.

canadianwoman is offline Senior Member
    At that price I certainly will not be trying it. I can buy a TON of fruit and veggies for $80.00.

Paleobird Guest
    I had some of it at PrimalCon and it is definitely yummy but I won't be buying any either. Even without the hefty price tag, I don't like the high fat content it has (mostly from coconut). If I want protein powder, I want the most protein possible per scoop without so many calories. Plain whey powder or egg white powder works better for me.

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I had some of it at PrimalCon and it is definitely yummy but I won't be buying any either. Even without the hefty price tag, I don't like the high fat content it has (mostly from coconut). If I want protein powder, I want the most protein possible per scoop without so many calories. Plain whey powder or egg white powder works better for me.
    I agree, however mark's selling it as a low carb, primal friendly meal replacement drink and not a protein powder, two different things.
    If you're in the market for a meal replacement, have a look around and compare the prices with primal fuel. But if your just after a primal friendly protein powder, look for some pure whey powder from a grass fed source.

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    I tried it. The sweetener they use in it was the only flavor I could taste.

I've been using the Jay Robb egg white protein powders for breakfast (blended with a banana, ice, and milk or water).
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Oh, and FYI - if you call customer service, they might still have the sample packs available.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly