Thread: Primal Fuel

Primal Fuel

Shop Now
    I was just wondering if anyone has tried marks line of supplements? I was interested in the protein powder but is it worth it 79.99 is a little high for my likeing.

It's good, but pricey. If you must have whey and you don't have any good ones you can buy, it's a good option.

Thanks i guess everyone here that viewed this thread must of just thought the samething Pricey.

At that price I certainly will not be trying it. I can buy a TON of fruit and veggies for $80.00.

Paleobird Guest
    I had some of it at PrimalCon and it is definitely yummy but I won't be buying any either. Even without the hefty price tag, I don't like the high fat content it has (mostly from coconut). If I want protein powder, I want the most protein possible per scoop without so many calories. Plain whey powder or egg white powder works better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I had some of it at PrimalCon and it is definitely yummy but I won't be buying any either. Even without the hefty price tag, I don't like the high fat content it has (mostly from coconut). If I want protein powder, I want the most protein possible per scoop without so many calories. Plain whey powder or egg white powder works better for me.
    I agree, however mark's selling it as a low carb, primal friendly meal replacement drink and not a protein powder, two different things.
    If you're in the market for a meal replacement, have a look around and compare the prices with primal fuel. But if your just after a primal friendly protein powder, look for some pure whey powder from a grass fed source.

I tried it. The sweetener they use in it was the only flavor I could taste.

I've been using the Jay Robb egg white protein powders for breakfast (blended with a banana, ice, and milk or water).
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Learn More
    Oh, and FYI - if you call customer service, they might still have the sample packs available.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly