Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zach's Primal Journal page 2

Drama is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    I cooked up the Spicy Chicken & Bacon Poppers this evening -- got the recipe online.

They are absolutely scrumptious! AND I didn't let any bacon fat go to waste I cooked up the rest of my chicken for my daily salad. I was happy to read today's article about food variety because I was just thinking about how I tend to eat the same thing nearly every day, but I really do enjoy it. I am excited to expand my repertoire of foods though.

I did jiu-jitsu and No-Gi jiu-jitsu today after work. It was brutal, but I am finally getting better at ground fighting! I'm going to do some serious shopping for cooking supplies soon and get to work on new recipes.

Drama is offline Member
    I've been doing a crappy job keeping up with my Primal Journal. The past two weekends have been pretty much crap too. I went down to the Lake of the Ozarks two weekends ago and drank way too much and didn't eat Primal (except a couple meals). I did the same damn thing this weekend too.

My goal is to cut down on drinking (i.e. no hard alcohol or getting drunk) and also get serious with eating Primal. I purchased a bunch of cooking supplies, and all I need now is a good knife and food processor.

Drama is offline Member
    I just finished cooking up some chicken and trying out a flax bread recipe that uses almond flour/meal. We will see how it turns out! I'm definitely excited to try out some of these awesome recipes I've discovered on the site. I purchased some more cooking supplies too! Last item on the list is a food processor, and I'm currently looking at the 11cup Cuisineart -- just waiting for it to go down in price at Macy's.

Drama is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I stopped keeping up on my Primal journal (although I have been doing a tremendous job sticking to the Primal lifestyle), and with the start of the 30 Day Challenge, I figure now is the best time to start keeping track of things again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12