Thread: Been Primal for about two weeks and i just feel great ..... page

pratster Guest

Hello All ,

This is Pratt , i was overweight for a while due to where i come from , all the foods in our INDIAN culture are around carbs and i came across mark's daily apple while did a search for mark sission since i am doing P90X.

Every body in my family thinks i am nuts , but i got to tell you getting of those carbs is the best thing i have done ever.

I was a little sluggish for about a week and then it happened ... my energy level went through roof ... dont feel like eating my three squares.... i am still sticking with P90X but i run out of gas pretty soon .... i am very intuitive so i came up with my own primal electrolyte formula which taken a few sips during workout will give you enough energy to kick the tires.

1/2 cup of lemon juice

3 tbps of honey

DONE !!!!!

i will post my pics as well ... just need some motivation from you guys to keep me on track.

once again thanks Mark for doing such a great job in educating me on being Primal - Pratt

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

if you want a real primal "electrolyte formula" try coconut water - just make sure to get unsweetened.

Glad you're feeling so great! Welcome!

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

pratster Guest

hmm never crossed my mind , i might have to give coconut water a shot , thanks

NeoPaleo is offline Junior Member

Even better than plain coconut water... coconut water with just a small splash of mango juice. Mmmmmmm... Oh crap! I just drooled!

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member

Brush your teeth after the lemon drink as it will cause acid wear on teeth. Drinking through a straw will limit how much of the lemon juice washes over your teeth.

pratster Guest

Will do sue , thanks for sharing - Pratt

maba is offline Senior Member

Welcome to MDA Pratster, good to have you here. Coming from India myself, I know exactly what you mean and it's so difficult to avoid those carbs at social occasions when there are few other alternatives.

pratster Guest

Ha , another one awesome . Carbs , Carbs , Carbs everywhere ..... .Here is a funny story ..... recently had my cousins wedding ... so as always huge buffey with all the good INDIAN stuff ... i was really hungry and i grabbed a big plate loaded with TANDOORI CHICKEN and a Huge Salad , got a table for myself and i wish i had my pics , it was GROK in armani suit .... i will leave it right there .

Look on peoples face - price less

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

<Grok in Armani suit>

Pratster,

You just made my day :-D