Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How Do People Find This Site? Me = Confused page 6

Jolly Guest

Primal Fuel

I found an article from the Rivendell Reader.

kongluirong is offline Junior Member

I needed more protein, so I googled "good sources of protein" and MDA was one of the ones I found. The article was really interesting, and the links at the end were intriguing. So I stayed.

Indiscreet is offline Junior Member

I found it when I used to visit Crossfit.com (I don't Crossfit now - it burned me out and I decided it wasn't for me). I often refer people to this site when I am on other forums.

Bring this thought back, lol....

I was doing Atkins and someone mentioned kombucha on a forum I was on. I researched it and came across www.foodrenegade.com and she has this site as a place she visits. I looked at it, found some info on here about Atkins, and started a slow switch over.

There - you have the story.

"The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death."

-al'Lan Mandragoran
    "The Eye of the World" by Robert Jordan

Visit my blog: http://www.antihousewife.com/

klcarbaugh Guest

It's been so long, I can't remember exactly.

I know I found Gary Taubes though Tim Ferris's blog. I read the Paleo Diet and Neanderthin before I knew anything about "Primal" living.

Finding MDA must have come from a link on another low carb blog. Maybe "Fitness Spotlight" before it was a team effort between Brad and Scott... called "Modern Forager". Now how did I find the Paleo Diet book? I might have seen the book at my library, actually. I have read so many nutrition books now that I can keep track of when I read them or how I discovered them, but the paleo diet was one of the first books that I read which actually made sense to me.

Tclack is offline Junior Member

I went to the nutrition section of crossfit.com

The two recommended diets were the zone and the paleo

Whilst researching the paleo diet and recipes I must have stumbled upon this site

Kaizen Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I found this place from "the IF life", honestly I've known about this place for quite a few years, but the IF life was mostly the site I went to. Eventually I got bored and started looking at health sites and finally found out about the Primal blueprint and decided to stay.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456