Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey of Katemary page 15

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Upside down day

B: blueberries, cherries, shredded coconut and cream. large black coffee
    L: roast chicken breast with skin and roast veg, sans potato
    D: lettuce, tomato, avocado, bacon and egg. yum! nice alternative to hunk of meat and salad

B: large black coffee
    client work lunch,not great: sourdough roll, duck with some cabbage thing and chestnut and minifigs with a zucchini and roast onion salad and roast potato with roast garlic and rosemary. Glass of pinot.

D:SO tempted to call the day a failure, and get pizza and wine, but I know I would eat badly all weekend. But got half a chicken with lettuce and avocado...lots of skin. Berries, cherries and raspberries with shredded coconut and cream.

Yesterday wasn't great...

long black coffee
    chicken schnitzel and chips for lunch

no dinner. Met a friend to give some feedback on a book he wrote after work. Six hours later we had gone through two bottles of red, some bread with dips and temura prawns.

I read some one saying their rule with cheats is too make sure they don't cheat twice in a row. I was going out for brunch today but stayed in an had a nice primal bacon and eggs breaky instead...

Brunch: bacon eggs tomato on lettuce coffee
    Dinner: veal boscaiola (bacon mushrooms onion garlic cream and dash wostershire sauce) asparagus and baked sweet potato
    a fig and some cherries

a few fresh ginger teas

I am sick, cold and sore throat thing. Bought some cough medicine but it must be full of offensive sweet shit. I want to go get
    some lemsip or something for my throat but I know it will be full of more shit. miserable

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Tea with rum and honey. Best thing for a sore throat. Not only does it work, but nothing bothers you after a couple of those!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    +1 on the tea with rum and honey for what ails you, though I generally skip the honey, and often the tea...

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    sorry you are feeling bad , saw the thread about remedies, hope the alcohol works and you feel better soon

Oh thanks guys, I appreciate the thoughts.

a bit delirious// where does ALL that snot come from? so much it burns. throat so sore. really kills to cough

I am embracing alcohol tonight...oh man ...

I slept most of the day.

The alcohol helped! I can't talk without violent coughing andmy throat is still raw. Less snot!

I think I will have tomorrow off too. I hope another day of sleep will be enough to ride it out.

Am contemplating another boozy night...it is freezing out and I look like crap, so couldn't be bothered going out to get some. i think one night was enough to punish the germs!

PrimalCon New York
    another day home but think I am getting better. Hasn't been the most primal three days.

Today it was annoying to watch Dr Oz and look at his food pyramid with pasta on the bottom and listen to him talk about cardiac damage and the need to minimise meat.

Back to work tomorrow methinks.

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast