Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey of Katemary page 14

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amberlee View Post
    No offence -- your dinner sounds gross!! Glad you qualified it as a "stuff up", lol.
    Ha! yes, it was fucking disgusting. Never substitute in recipes! Or use sweet potato that is red on outside and white on inside.

B: 2 fried eggs on baby spinach leaves
    L: chicken lettuce and egg and teeny bit of caesar sauce
    D: steak with a 'sauce' of fied onion, tomato and zucchini

contemplating berries cherries and cream. Last night it was warranted because my dinner was gross. Will wait a while I think.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Are you eating enough? Your meals seem really scant and I know that when I was undereating I was putting on weight, not losing. In fact, when I started eating primally my husband said it was really weird to see me eating normal portions again.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

I think so Honeybuns. Having a meat lunch is more than a sandwich one. I watch the fat content though to make sure I try get enough. Might be my excuse for cream tonight!

B: large black coffee, 2 poached eggs on baby spinach
    L: grilled salmon and steam vegies ( ignoring carrots and beans with the serving)
    D: rest of last night's steak with onion, tomato and zucchini.

Didn't have the berries and cream last night, but the absence of fat today seems a good excuse!

yesterday

B: omelette with onion and bacon. I wonder what they add to take away omelettes. Bad oil? margarine? I assume as little as they can get away with, so hopefully it is just egg and stated ingredients
    L: barbque chicken and roast veg (ignoring potato in the serving)
    D: went out to Greek restaurant where we shared about 14 entrees and mains amongst 8 of us. It was very meat and veg based, so I didn't worry about slight discretions, just enjoyed it. Couldn't really decline the glass of champagne for the 'toast' but didn't partake in the next 6 bottles that hit the table, just slowly sipped red wine.

Today, after last night's effort waiting to feel hungry before eating so had two black coffees with cream so far whilst doing housework.

Sad about a man's behavior and mindgames people play and how some people can just be so rude. Good and evil parts of my brain are currently debating how to 'cope' with this. Part of me wants to just feel sorry for myself and dwell on all the awful things to try motivate myself and punish myself by not eating. Having a good cry and going to bed early. Part of me wants to get two bottles of red wine...and cry.

Aaahhh, don't cry. It is absolutely exhausting.

Yeah, I was ok. I hate recording that but I think it is becoming clear to me that my triggers for bad lifestyle is emotional. Especially drinking. And I should be proud when I don't cope with emotions with food and drink.

So I read a book and went to bed early. I declined an offer to go out because I wanted to drink to oblivion!

I had a big bowl of bolognaise for dinner, from the freeser. Usually have over eggplant or spinach but didn't want to go out so had just the bolognaise with fresh basil

Brunch: coffee with cream. Omelette with left over red onion, tomato, basil and fetta
    D: steak and salad with kumato tomato, red onion, cucumber, fetta and avocado with balsamic vinegar.

The steak was grassfed but finished with 100 days of grain. Cost twice as much as normal beef, but seems to be the best I can get. I think even the beef at the organic butcher is "grain finished".

B: large black coffee
    L: barbeque chicken breast and roast veg, sans potato
    D: gluten free lamb rosemary and mint sausages, with salad which included fetta and avocado.

Oh, now you are making me hungry!!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    B: cheese omelette. take away, not sure there was much cheese in there
    L: teriyaki grilled slamon, bunch of steamed greens and salad
    D: lamb cutlets and salad with fetta and avocado, tomato, onion etc

Teriyaki marinade on salmon wasn't ideal but gee it taste good and free lunch, so...meh

getting sick of this salad but when I buy a head of lettuce, and mix it up with a bunch of parsley, coriander and mint, its a massive bowl that will last a week! Still, it is handy to just chop up the other vegies whilst meat is cooking

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast