Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey of Katemary page 12

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah, to edit all his posts, delete the worst, and then suggest our behaviour was wrong after posting some of the most hateful things, to deliberately change the context. Vile coward.

It is locked now, I missed what was said through the night, if anything. But his hatred against gays and other races and women was enough to shut it down. Unbelievable.

katemary is offline Senior Member
    No, I missed it too. I am sorry I went to bed and left it to today to reply. I wish I did jump in and defend you. A few people have privately expressed their outrage but I wish they also publicly condemned the racist, homophobic comments, even the hating on women. His "you stupid dyke" in retaliation to you objecting to his hating makes we wonder if he is actually G. His rage against me was quite hilarious. I didn't even engage with him. When he replied with all that HATE against women and all the rest, it wasn't responsive to what I said to that annoying snot, which is why I just quoted him without comment. His words spoke for themselves and spoke volumes about him and now I am glad I quoted his hate so he couldnt go back and edit it. His subsequent rage against me when I didn't engage with his HATE was fucking weird, only makes sense if he was the subject of my comments. Anyway, sorry I didn't jump in when I saw it. and I stand by every word I said to that snot who thinks he is cute by suggesting a woman who has a go at him is a lesbian. And to try then back peddle and say he wasn't using it as an insult. I don't need to be a lesbian to object to that shit.

Yes, for steaknchops to call me a "stupid dyke" and quote my reference to a bunch of friends coming over "a lesbian orgy" is very suspicious.

Don't apologise, there was nothing to jump in on. None of his vitriol made sense. As you say, he was the only one demonstrating prejudice and the fact he kept chucking that word around after all the hating made him the HYPOCRITE. Actually, it would have been cool to point that out -- LOL!

I had a lot of supportive messages too which was nice. Oh the internet!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Oh, now I'm REALLY glad I never read anything he wrote!

Why do some people feel that the anonymity of the internet gives them license to say whatever they want? Would he have had the balls to say it to your face? OMG!! He could be an eight year old female for all we know. Or an 80 year old man!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Or both!

It was pretty grubby.

Off crutches, so back to lofty exercise plans...if only it wasn't so cold.
    Mega gut wrenching stress at work, very anxious re tomorrow, was so tempted to come home and have pizza and copious amounts of wine (esp to avoid angst escalating during night) but I had barbq chicken, half avocado then blackberries with shredded coconut and fresh cream.

client brunch, how cool - great ham and cheese omelette and...ok, baked beans and a teeny bit of bread.

day went as bad as I expected, but in a different way. Solution: pizza and red wine. Not good but lesson is not to go off track for a week I guess.

So, just for the heck of it, tell me something positive about the day.

Pizza and wine is never a "solution". Why not go for a long walk -- you just make yourself feel worse.

I know!! Yeah, I kind of suck. I would love to see the psychology of people like me who feel bad, sad, upset and self sabotage and make it worse. Even getting in the car and driving on a freeway and screaming, would be more therapeutic...or singing to Prince at the tops of my lungs!

Something positive huh? I guess I do just record meals or the triggers that cause me to derail here, let me think. Hmmm, well ...I am happy for things to be neutral you know. I like the theory that we should aspire to be content, rather than feeling we should feel positively *happy* all the time. Similarly, I am content with neutral days, with a nice laugh here and there, positive interactions with people...so I don't feel bad I can't think of something *positive*

or am I overcompensating because I can't? ha!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ?I had a job once that was slowly but surely turning me into a negative person that no one wanted to be around. One day I realized that I had changed into the kind of person I never liked. Bye bye, job! Stress caused it for me and once I eliminated that source of stress it was much easier to see the brighter side and so nice to be me again.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast