Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey of Katemary page 11

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    B: large black coffee with coconut oil
    L: barbq chicken breast and roast veg
    D: 3egg omelette with tomato, bacon and cheese

contemplating baking an apple and eating it with cinnamon and cream later

add: had baked apple, 1/2 bananna, small handful (thrown in with apples near end so gooey) toosed with shredded coconut, cinnamon and cream. Yum, supersweet though after two weeks of nothing sweet.

14 days no etoh
    Last edited by katemary; 06-01-2012 at 04:38 AM.

dont think I like this forum anymore.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    If you leave, I hope that won't stop you from seeking optimal health through diet There are always ass-hats coming in a out of the forums, topics better left unsaid, but there are also a lot of worthwhile discussions going on. Sometimes it's worth it to just avoid the things that you know will tick you off, but I realize that is not the choice for everyone.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you like this forum any more? I have been nothing but supportive of you and your efforts for better health.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Honeybuns, of course you have and I appreciate it. I am not talking about my journal at all. Or me

Some of the spats, some of the collective conclusions, and some disquiet that some people are not real and have ulterior motives. I read the blog religiously and search the forums for answers rather than just asking questions, so whilst I do not actively participate that much, I can watch the tone change and the other night wasnt pretty so I was a bit over it.

I agree namelesswonder, I should just avoid some topics, and sometimes go back to the books rather than reading the forum.

ps - there are a LOT of cool people here too. Some make me laugh and I follow their journeys even if they do not know it. It is a cool place. I am a bit sad some great people from when I was first lurking in 2010 aren't around, but I guess that is the nature of forums.
    Last edited by katemary; 06-11-2012 at 04:24 AM.

amberlee is offline Senior Member
    I wonder if you have the same suspicions I do?

I agree about the forum changing -- I read it a lot too and usually only comment on the silly conversations (!) -- I agree it has changed a lot in the past year. If you leave make sure you don't give up on Mark's blogs.

Where is Aus are you?

Yes, I think I do. I think I object to watching others get manipulated. Oh well, just ignore certain threads, at least you know they will remain on page one!

another Sydney sider!

Will PM you.

Sydney! Great, I catch up -- exercise and go for paleo meals with a couple of forum members from Sydney. Will exchange details via PM. Hope you are near us -- goody!!

Hey hun, your inbox is full.
    In case you missed it, that homophobic, racist, chauvanist bigot declared *your name* allows him to conclude you are a lesbian! ROFL!! Glad you captured his text in quotes - he went back and tried to edit it and say it was taken our of context.

So that attention seeking twelve year old Gadsie decides if I tell him off for being rude that means I am "manly" = lesbian and his buddy steaknchops declares I am a "stupid dyke" for calling on his rant against women, "faggots", "fat lazy mexicans", "ignorant blacks", christians -- have I missed anything? But the solemn declaration that you too are also gay!!

Since we are now both lesbians, wanna play?
    Last edited by amberlee; 06-17-2012 at 02:25 AM.

Ha! Yes, it was extraordinary! I came in late and I wanted to reply and confirm I am not a lesbian (but who cares, and seeing his logic...lol) and also that his quotes were direct quotes.

I also wanted to reply + 1 to you saying how vile it was to go back and edit and delete his posts and then point the finger at our behaviour! Who the hell does that? Not much of a man, not much character at all.

I mean he kept going on about mebeing "prejudice" and "hypocisy". Does he even know what those words mean? I had a pretty linear response to Gadsie saying something stupid and also inferring women who voice an opinion are manly, therefore lesbians. What a stupid thing to say and I hate bigotry he implied. I gave him the same response I would toanyone who postedsuch crap. steaknchop was actually arguing we should treat him differently, inviting prejudice. wtf

To then declare hisviews about women not thinking properly, and blacks and christians being stupid, and calling "faggots" girly, and then harp on about prejudice...what is that? Hypocrisy!!

So I never displayed prejudice or hyposcrisy for telling Gadsie to grow up, but the person who showed prejudice and hypocrisy was him! Apart from revealing that his opinions about others are just plain nasty and disgusting. Meh, what a horrible person.

But I wish I did plus 1 your outrage that he went back andamended every entry he could and then tried to keep criticising us.

I'm gay because of my name. Fuck me, what is, this primary school?

What a tool! but thanks for the offer
    Last edited by katemary; 06-17-2012 at 04:51 AM.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast