Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Journey of Katemary page 10

katemary is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    no, it sounds like magic!

B: an omelette with bacon tomato. It was take away, a pleasant change from mass produced scrambled, fried and poached eggs. The ingredients were minimal, but enough the break the monotony. I wonder if they put cheese in it? it was tasty.
    large long black
    L: chicken caesar salad, minus croutons and most of sauce. so mostly chicken and lettuce.
    D: lamb cutlets. salad with fetta. I wanted to go dairy free but needed some fat with the meal.

I am really wanting dark chocolate to get rid of tomato, vinegar taste in my mouth. also starting to crave popcorn...I know I have a packet in there..hmmm....willpower...

B: two eggs and baby spinach leaves
    2 black coffees
    L: chicken tangine dish tomatoey sauce, salad, 2 bits sweet potato...mmmmm
    D: 4egg"omelette/scrambled mess" with asparagus, bacon, tomato and cheese

square of lindt orange choc.

I struggle after fatty meaty meals with impulse to eat something else, mainly to get rid of taste or sensation, to cleanse palate. maybe I should brush teeth straight away!

B: long black coffeeand chunk of dutch smoked cheese
    L: lamb and chicken kebab meat with tomato tabouli and hommus
    D: gross. was going to make bolognaise sauce and put on baked sweet potato. but got home and realised I didn't have canned tomato. so I defrosted salmon patties (salmon, mustard and dill) unsuccessfully, and fried up salmon and had with the baked sweet potato. I played around with sour cream and cinnamon (not together) on the sweet potato. completely disgusting.

least I didnt go get pizzaand a bottle of red!

sleep in
    brunch: black coffee, tasty cheese chunks and an orange
    dinner: bolognaise sauce over egglant and baked pumpkin.

went furniture shopping today. I hate shopping. I have to say 4 hours of walking is good exercise though. then I carted around a few heavy items including a massive heavy shaggy rug and also quite exerting to try slide a 3 x 2 m rug under a louge that is too heavy to move, over carpet. quite tired now!

7 days no alcohol...
    Last edited by katemary; 05-26-2012 at 03:39 AM.

Brunch: black coffeee, eggs bacon and cherry tomatoes on spinach leaves
    Dinner: veal boscaoila with brocollini and asparagus

with the bolognaise and boscaoila, have some nice sauces in freezer for when I work late.

after reading a few posts on here about it, I bought some krill oil today, along with livatone tablets.

also did a mass clean of some old paperwork, like decades of it, to declutter. utility bills from houses I no longer live in, rego slips from cars I no longer have, old cvs and letters re jobs, tax documents from the 80s when I have part time jobs, uni results, bank statements from when I was 16! anyway, I was ruthless and it feels so good to be rid of it. I was worried about identity theft or the fact it lays out my whole life, particularly financial, so instead of ripping up paper for a day I dumped it in a strong garbage bag, then threw over it a bottle of fish sauce (shaking inbetween pages on side), cans of mackerel (broehn up and smeared in pages) pea and ham soup, heated up sour cream that is just about past due by date. All food I wouldnt eat. Fingers crossed that does the trick!

I feel cleaner now. Some nice new furniture and getting rid of some junk...feels good.

B: large black coffee with tablespoon coconut oil, poached eggs and spinach leaves
    L: barbq chicken, some steamed greens and other roast veg
    D: left over veal boscaiola with random roast vegand greens

I made a big tray of roast veg on the weekend and I think it will save time and energy re dinner.

I was going to start "your body is a gym" exercises tonight, but I was hurrying crossing the roadand I felt something snap/ tear in the muscles inback of my calf, mid calf. I can only walk by not liftingfoot up or down, and if I inadvertently land in a way that pulls on the muscles I get a shootingpain up leg. Home and it is elevated - hope it is just a sprain or bruise issue, rather than tear or something more serious. I think I am kidding myself though, it really kills. deny deny deny. I cant think what would rip mid calf.

B: large black coffee
    L: barbq chicken breast and few bits steamed brocolli
    D: 2 eggs omelette with crap load of tasty cheese

Dr confirmed I have a torn calf muscle so I am on crutches, so had to ask staff to get me a coffee and lunch (cant carry and minimising movement) and dinner confined for while to what is in fridge and freezer. I need to enlist friend to shop for me...I usually pick up dinner on way home since large chain supermarket on way from busstop. This could be interesting. lucky I have lots of cheese and decided to defer the dairy thing....

day 10 no etoh

I had a small wart on my finger and its gone. strange. I have been primal for months at a time before, it is odd how little unexpected things change
    Last edited by katemary; 05-29-2012 at 05:49 AM.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    One thing I finally figured out was that I was not eating near enough protein. Once I upped the quantity, even though I wasn't hungry, I have had some very positive changes.
    Protein will also help muscles heal.
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

thanks honeybuns, I will try it. More protein ....and enough sleep to allow sufficient time for the repairing to happen.

B: large black coffee, ts coconut oil
    L: barbq chiken breast and randon roast veg
    D: bolognaise sauce on roast pumpkin, sweet potato and eggplant, with tasy cheese on top.

B: large black coffee with coconut oil
    L: roast lamb and roast veg
    D: steak with cheese, roast onion and beetroot and asparagus and brocollini

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast