Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Chaos: Mike Gager's Primal Journal page 4

Mike Gager is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    thanks!

i installed a pullup bar in my garage last night. had a piece of solid 1" pipe about 4 feet long and used a 1x6 that i cut into two pieces and drilled a hole in each side for the bar, then screwed the 1x6s to the roof joists and slid the bar through the holes. its rock solid and seems like it will hold my weight just fine (was a bit worried about that)

now i can start working on my pull ups along with the other bodyweight exercises (PB fitness routine)

lets see, in 6 weeks of primal blueprint i have lost 34lbs, 6" from my waist, lowered my antidepressants from 585mg a day to 255mg, totally kicked my sugar addiction to the curb, started WANTING to exercise, started cooking a lot more great stuff, become a much frugal food shopper (its amazing what junk food costs each month in grocery bills!) ive learned so much about my body from a biological standpoint that its hard to keep it all organized lol, i feel fucking great, i get better sleep, im not tired when i get up or during the day, i dont crave food anymore (except steak, lovely, beautiful steak!) i have stopped worrying about all the stupid little things i used to, all in all i think im becoming a much better person and im really excited about it

oh yeah for those keeping track (anybody??) i lost 3 lbs this week which is a bit lower then normal but i have been plugged up so to speak this week which i wonder might have something to do with it. i started taking fish oil capsules which i thought would help things move along but havent seen anything from them in that respect. i really dont want to take fiber supplements because they cause war inside my belly and really arent worth it in my opinion. not sure what to do about it
    Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Coconut oil Mike, more CO. Seriously, you don't #2 a lot with this like you're used to under CW. The more fat I eat, the more likely I am to go.
    Georgette

yeah i know about the effects of this diet and #2 but this week its been real bad. ive only had 1 decent #2 in the last 7 days

Up your CO consumption for a day or 2. Also, try eating some celery. When I first went primal someone recommended that and it does help. I typically chop up 2 stalks in my salads for lunch. I think I have 2-3 #2's a week now.
    Georgette

ok ill do both of those, oddly enough i actually ate some celery this week

i remembered i also stopped drinking coffee as well, maybe that has something to do with it

A small cup does help to keep ya regular lol.
    Georgette

got my lifeline usa power wheel in the mail today. seems like a pretty good product so far. definitely looks easier to use then it actually is lol

cool thing i got it for free! well sort of, i did a health assessment thing at work and got a $50 gift card for amazon.com and used it to buy this. had to pay tax on it so actually i got it for like $3
    Last edited by Mike Gager; 08-03-2011 at 08:11 PM.
    Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

well i got a chance to use the power wheel last night, i did the beginner exercises shown on the dvd. i forget what they are called but you roll it out from a wall a couple inches hold it there and then roll it back. looks REAL easy...
    well today my whole mid section front and back feels like i got ran over by a truck lol. the guy on the video warned to start out slow and i see why now. i think this thing is going to work out nice for core strength

i see why this thing is nicknamed the wheel of pain!
    Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast