Thread: Primal Journal~~wonderwall99

Threaded View

Primal Journal~~wonderwall99

I am 42, 5'6" and currently weight 135. I started on the primal path 4 days ago and am finally getting into the groove I think. I started at 138 on Monday and have since gotten down to 135!! I know that is not typical weight loss and I was bloated up on a carb fest from last weekend so its good to feel my bloat gone!

I initially posted that I was feeling horribly tired, but I am starting to feel better. I totally upped my fat intake and bought some coconut milk until I can order some of the Tropical Traditions coconut oil products as I cannot get them locally.

I did my sprints last night by playing soccer for an hour. I made myself sprint full tilt every chance I had and I really felt totally revved up after playing. I wasn't tired at all and was sad that the game was over!

Here is what I ate yesterday:

B: 2 eggs, 2 slices bacon, coffee
    L: BAS...lettuce, 1/2 avocado, broccoli, cauliflower, cucs, sunflower seeds, italian dressing, 3 oz. steak and 3 oz. lake trout from last night.
    D: 4 oz. grass fed beef patty cooked in bacon fat, 3 slices bacon, curried cauliflower w/coconut milk (yummy!!)
    S: 4 strawberries.

I made the most amazing protein shake for breakfast this morning, chocolate egg white protein powder, almond milk (I am trying to use up my last quart then I will switch to coconut milk) and 1/2 cup canned coconut milk. I was sooooo delicious!!! I could get used to this

Today is my rest/move slowly day, since I have a sore knee from soccer last night it will be a welcome day "off". Later!
    Last edited by wonderwall99; 06-24-2011 at 08:06 AM.