Thread: Grok confirmed by my doc/Biochemist page

antonyeo is offline Junior Member

Grok confirmed by my doc/Biochemist

Let me start by saying my Occupational Health Doctor whom is also a Biochemist has confirmed everything "going primal" is about. I actually start going primal when my doctor explained to meet what healthy eating really is. I found Marks site a couple weeks after that. Pretty much everything Mark says, my doctor said. The trick is getting people to believe something different than what they are bombarded with everyday i.e. food pyramid, eating grains, etc.

I started going primal about three weeks ago and its been a little difficult but I am certanly feeling a lot better. I look forward to visiting this forum daily and reading all the comments for motivation.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Really? Your doc suggested primal to YOU? For real? Seriously? Who is he? Where do you live? Is he as part of the paleo physicians network?

There are countless new signs daily that point to this going mainstream... yikes! Lol

I wish you all the best on your journey. Ask away in this forum if you ever have any questions. Feel free to PM me too!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Sudenveri is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome! You really lucked out with your doctor. How did you find him/her?

Mark_B is offline Junior Member
    That is great to hear. I have also just recently started going primal. My wife is not convinced yet but she back me up 100%. She just wants me to go get my cholesterol checked in a few weeks. When they come back okay she might even jump on the Primal wagon.

sroelofs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_B View Post
    That is great to hear. I have also just recently started going primal. My wife is not convinced yet but she back me up 100%. She just wants me to go get my cholesterol checked in a few weeks. When they come back okay she might even jump on the Primal wagon.
    Haha, my wife too. I made her promise that she'll get hers tested too so she's booking us in. Will be interesting to see the results.

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wow. How encouraging to hear about a doctor who is in tune with the PB. That, plus this site, should take you well along the way to primal health and fitness.

As Primal Toad said above, ask away when you have questions. People here are very willing to share their knowledge and experience. I learn a ton of new stuff every day from reading the posts on here.

Best of luck on your primal journey.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.