Thread: Protein Foods List for Leptin Diet Fans page

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member

Protein Foods List for Leptin Diet Fans

Shop Now
    I had been creating a list from the Daily Plate of foods with higher protein values:

Food/ Amount/ Protein

Beef liver 295g/10.4oz= 78g
    Beef heart 257g/9oz= 73g
    Sirloin steak/roast 227g/8oz= 70g
    Filet Mignon 227g/8oz= 48g
    Round roast 170g/6oz= 50g
    Ground round 113g/4oz= 22g
    Ground sirloin 113g/4oz= 23g
    Ground chuck 113g/4oz= 26g

Ham 113g/4oz= 16g
    Pork roast 142g/5oz= 29g
    Pork loin 113g/4oz= 25g
    Pork chop 113g/4oz= 23g

Lamb-leg 113g/4oz= 31g
    Lamb-Ground 113g/4oz= 28g
    Lamb Chop 85g/3oz= 18g

Chicken heart 227g/8oz= 38g
    Chicken gizzard 227g/8oz= 44g
    Chicken liver 100g/3.5oz= 17g

Cod/firm white fish 85/3oz= 20g
    Salmon 85/3oz= 17g
    Smoked salmon 57g/2oz= 15g
    Smoked trout 100g/3.5oz= 18g
    Kipper-canned 90g/3.2oz= 18g
    Shrimp 113g/4oz= 18g

Egg one large= 6g
    Egg white one large= 4g

Cottage Cheese 124g/ ˝ cup= 12g
    (Breakstone)
    Greek Yogurt-Fage 227g/ 1cup= 20g
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

I'm liking this leptin program better every day. I decided that I'm going to make a thermos of shake the night before in case of schedule changes that upset plans, like this morning, since I can always have it for lunch if I change my mind.

B: Pina Colada shake: vanilla protein powder, egg white protein, So Delicious coconut milk, 1/2 banana, 1/3c pineapple, blended with ice. Very tasty.
    L: boiled egg, fage yogurt
    D: grilling a big batch of burgers for tonight and a few days; all the fixings, plus cheddar cheese.
    Last edited by SugarBaby; 07-01-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    @OP, are you eating vegetables and what are you eating? Needing ideas.
    Georgette

I eat all but the starchy vegetables, a salad most days, lots of spinach and asparagus; of fruit I eat mostly berries, a small apple now and then. I have to stay vlc. I have added a bit more of sweet potato or other root veggies, once a week. I really don't worry too much about them except making sure to have something green every day.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM