Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primal Picnic Broward County, Fl? page

Aliayzar is offline Member

Primal Picnic Broward County, Fl?

I actually live in Sunrise near Sawgrass Mall. I would love to meet and start a primal potluck, picnic, get together, something... for the Broward County area or anyone else who might be interested in South Florida, let me know if anyone is interested. I figured, " Hey South Florida is diet crazy and food phobic enough it might be nice to get to know like minded Grok and Grokinas looking to share support, fun and a good time with people who wont stare at us weirdly." I'd be willing to host the first primal meetup. I was thinking potluck picnic, or we could do a restaurant so...

any thoughts?

PS: You don't have to be hardcore primal this is an open invite for anyone even those just poking the primal pond with a stick. Goodness knows we aren't perfect, mama still loves her french fries most assuredly.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    There are more SFL people?? Knock me over with a feather... I'm down by UM (obviously) but without a car.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

I agree I put this post out there with my yearly allowance of wishes! Hello fellow SFL person!

Sucks that everything is so far and our transportation system sucks, but hey we might hit up down in Miami for the raw food market sometime soon so I will let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliayzar View Post
    I agree I put this post out there with my yearly allowance of wishes! Hello fellow SFL person!

Sucks that everything is so far and our transportation system sucks, but hey we might hit up down in Miami for the raw food market sometime soon so I will let you know.
    Raw food market? There's one of those here?
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Glaser Farms, whole foods carry a few of their products at ridiculous prices.

Its Saturdays in Coral Gables not to far in. I have not been in a while but it used to be amazing; seaweeds, freshly made raw desserts, olives, dates, seeds, nuts, raw cacoa, raw milkshakes, and the most amazing raw ice cream with amazing toppings! Its a market and a food stand. Online store now to.

Glaser Organic Farms - Market

Well, I know one place I'll be going on a Saturday with naught else to do! Should be a quick trip on bike or metro+walking. Thanks for the link!

-- Blaise Pascal

No problem . As I said hopefully it hasn't changed much.

Dont forget fruit sales and events at fairchild tropical garden. I think the next event is the mango festival. Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden

Oh! If your game Fairchild also has a farm with farmers market in Homestead, but again thats a good way down with no car.

Fruit Market

jaysond is offline Senior Member
    anytime i see the words broward county i think of 2 live crew

i went primal in feb 2010
    200lbs
    37% body fat
    38-40 waist

1 year to the day
    140lbs
    7.8% body fat
    29 waist

currently