Thread: Question about my fitness page

aireals is offline Member

Question about my fitness

Primal Fuel
    I work at a grocery store full time (sadly), and I spend about 6 hours a day walking around quickly usually with a box in my hands that weighs about 10 pounds or less, occasionally up to 60 lbs. Should I worry about walking after work since Im not dormant what so ever. I do need to start my sprints and I make an effort to eat my lunch outside to get some sun in.
    Last edited by aireals; 06-23-2011 at 08:29 AM.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    You're already getting plenty of low-intensity work. Besides sprints you also need to start some heavy lifting. (Are you male or female?)

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    You're already getting plenty of low-intensity work. Besides sprints you also need to start some heavy lifting. (Are you male or female?)
    +1
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Im a male. I'm trying to use the PB to put on weight rather than losing it. I am 5'11 and weight around 155 lb, but its not lean at all. Im going to start my heavy lifting, I just wanted to get a quick tune up first so for the last week Ive been doing pushups, situps, crouches and such to try to get my muscles back in shape and ready for the lifting. Im hoping to start next week. Im trying to fully switch over to the diet right now. Did well yesterday and I have some bacon and eggs staring me down right now. Just trying to make sure I know all my info before I start, thanks a lot for your input

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Sit-ups aren't all they're cracked up to be, especially for getting your back in shape. I'd take out the sit-ups and put in planks instead. (Speaking as a person who used to have major lower back problems.)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sit-ups aren't all they're cracked up to be, especially for getting your back in shape. I'd take out the sit-ups and put in planks instead. (Speaking as a person who used to have major lower back problems.)
    Well the sit ups are because I am joining the military soon and would like to make sure I wont have any troubles in basic. I will do the planks though thanks for that tip