Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting more fit page

Jman29758 is offline Junior Member

Getting more fit

Id like to know if it's safe to take creatine, protein, zinc, and magnesium pills before an intense workout at around 8PM every day of the week?

Thanks for the answers

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I'd say no. If I needed energy for that kind of workout, I'd eat a well-timed meal - provided, I'm hungry before then.

Will Turner is offline Junior Member
    I see zero reason as to why it is unsafe. Maybe just be careful to hydrate cuz of the creatine?

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    My issue, as I think about it now, is the idea progressively pushing one's fitness levels higher. Wouldn't it be more sensible for the body to be pushed to the limit, naturally? Part of conditioning, and fitness is allowing your body to undergo duress, and progressively getting more acclimated to such; and then pushing it to higher limits?

Well the Zinc and Magnesium Supplements are mainly used for helping burn chest fat. While the creatine and protein pills are for the muscle mass and growth process. I just dont want to have intense chest pains (heartburn?) or stomach aches from taking them all.

So I should hydrate a lot?

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman29758 View Post
    Well the Zinc and Magnesium Supplements are mainly used for helping burn chest fat. While the creatine and protein pills are for the muscle mass and growth process. I just dont want to have intense chest pains (heartburn?) or stomach aches from taking them all.
    Never heard that about Zn and Mg for burning chest fat - do you have a link?

Is the Zn and Mg for man-boobs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0U9t...e_gdata_player
    Last edited by Sue; 06-22-2011 at 10:55 PM.

callhats is offline Junior Member
    I think for getting more fitness you can eat fruits and vegetables. Drink a lots of water and doing regularly exercise for early morning because it is one of the best way for stay fit. Always avoid alcohol and smoking because it is very bad for health. As per my opinion yoga is one the best exercise for stay healthy and fit.

lubnakazi.kazi is offline Junior Member
    margins, even though the margins are within printable range, and the "Adjust to %age of normal size is filling in at less than 100%". It seems almost as if I put extra rows and columns in my print range, even though i didn't. How can I get the document to take up more of the page and less blank border around it?

Coach Palfrey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Supplements or not, an intense training session every evening of the week is probably not a great idea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast