Thread: cavaties page

Katblack is offline Senior Member

cavaties

Shop Now
    I develop cavities very easily. I had one attempted root canal, one removed molar and now another hole in one of my molars. I am sure there are more, I don't know what to do anymore The worst part it seems that my molars are the only ones getting attacked.... What will I chew my meet with?
    Is there a certain way of eating primally to help re-mineralize my teeth?
    You don't have to be sick to get well

barryman9000 is offline Senior Member

Fairychilde is offline Senior Member
    You absolutely 100 % must order this book ASAP!!! It is pricey but will save you thousands upon thousands in dental work and spare you from much pain. You can definitely remineralize your teeth and this book explains how. Primal diet is will makes things easier but there might be some primal foods that you will need to avoid. Please just order the book...here is the link...

Amazon.com: Cure Tooth Decay: Heal and Prevent Cavities with Nutrition, Second Edition (9780982021309): Ramiel Nagel, D.D.S. Timothy Gallagher: Books

Katblack is offline Senior Member
    Ok, I guess my post didn't go through. Thank you @barryman9000 and @Fairychilde ,I will take a look at the sources that two of you have listed. Sorry for taking forever to write back, I have not been on my grind, lol
    You don't have to be sick to get well

jhc
    jhc is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Well, the good news is that the Primal diet is generally very good at slowing tooth decay as a result of low sugar intake.