Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FIRST DAY of trying primal (hope its gonna work this time) page 2

Cletc is offline Member
    I'm on Day 5 of No Grains my self.
    Good luck to you!

Sebastian is offline Member
    thanks a lot belinda, and hey Cletc good to know you, thanks for saying hi, when i get out of my little EGOCENTRIC world for feeling like this i might begin to read journals and other threads at this forum .. right now its too much to follow all that stuff it makes me confused haha (says a little of where i am)

still day 4 _ status (late have been sitting here at my computer reading, looking at stuff for long now):

I THINK THIS BEEN THE DAY SO FAR THAT HAD THE MOST FAT IN ENERGY OF MY DAYS ...

at this point this diet fills up a lot of my time and planning and speculation - lot more then the diet before even dough i ate 4-6 max 7 times a day , i dont "run"/function really well, my brain function is down and my presence with other is bad, had a really weird feeling today - got angry at a good freind of mine for a stupid reason, and i feel like when looking at people like im a stoner (u know gone), i hope i will get back to planet earth soon.
    i´m also thinking about if this diet will work when visiting parents, freinds and stuff for lets say a week and something like that, i mean will you then shift from fat energy to carb energy in one week and then the same long period to get on fats again.. hmm

i migth go for a walk .. actually im usually a happy positive guy altough it does not look like that in this journal so far
    Last edited by Sebastian; 06-25-2011 at 03:28 PM.

well i never had heartburn before turning primal ..

i feel really weird, my skin is looking horrible and my body is itching and acting weird, cleansing out (my diet before was pretty clean, almost the same just higher in whole grains, just not full in saturated fats and all that

i just saw this on another girls journal - some girl wrote this as feedback to her (hope it is true):

[I]
    In this article <http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/heal13.php> she gives a list of healing symptoms:

"Healing Symptoms & Reactions

Healing symptoms and reactions occur as a result of the activity of nature's healing forces in overcoming chronic disease conditions. It is brought about when the body becomes overcrowded by wastes and toxins.

Cells and tissues begin to throw off the waste and carry it from the bloodstream to various eliminating organs including the bowels, kidneys, lungs, skin, nasal passages, ears, throat, and genital organs.

These organs, in turn, become congested and irritated, producing symptoms such as colds, the flu, boils, skin problems (rash, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, etc.), kidney and bladder infections, headaches, ear or eye infections, a fever, diarrhea and/or constipation, to name a few.

That is what the body creates during a healing crisis in order to heal and eliminate toxins. First the toxins are removed and then the tissues are renewed. These symptoms and the process of elimination are part of the cure which should not be suppressed. Although a healing crisis and a disease crisis may look alike they are very different.

A disease crisis is when the body is loaded to the toleration point with wastes and toxins. The body arouses itself in self-defense and brings on an acute inflammation such as a cold, fever, the flu, etc. in order to get rid of wastes and toxins.

If they are not eliminated the body adapts itself to function at a lower energy level. However these wastes and toxins accumulate and inhibit the body's organs from performing their normal functions until a chronic disease occurs.

On the other hand, a healing crisis develops because the healing forces are strengthening. By changing the diet to a highly nutritious one, and by eliminating as many sources of damaging substances as possible the body gets stronger, so it digs into the tissues and eliminates old chronic waste and toxins, and it rebuilds and renews them.

Skin problems are caused by toxins being eliminated through the skin, and because the body externalizes healing to the skin to protect vital inner organs. "
    Last edited by Sebastian; 06-26-2011 at 06:02 AM.

short introduction: hey everybody good to be here (i hope, since im doing this all by myself at home) my name is sebastian im an 24 years student from denmark (studying illustration) - anybody in the same booth?
    besides that i do strength training, swimming, running in summer time, crossfit (new to it).
    i´m also a 2 and a half years sober Alcoholic, wich im so gratefull for (think what you want)
    - makes me more creative, productive, happier and a the capebility of being a better human
    Last edited by Sebastian; 06-26-2011 at 07:24 PM.

http://www.the21convention.com/2011/...son-t21c-2010/

i watched this video last nigth with mark sisson, and he is super cool BUT my fear was right - he is JUST AS I AM TO SOME LEVEL - a pseudo theory science "found our roots perfectionistic" ROMANTIC.. hehe i am a sucker for that stuff too but how reliable is it really.

right know i am watching the first part of dough McGuffs speech ... he sounds cool
    The Champions of Exercise & Nutrition: Doug McGuff MD, Mark Sisson*|*The 21 Convention

HERE IS DOUGH MCGUFFS WHOLE SPEAK.. i am watching it right now, so far really interresting:
    Doug McGuff M.D. T21C 2010*|*The 21 Convention
    Last edited by Sebastian; 06-26-2011 at 07:33 AM.

just found out there is SOY LECITIN - in my D-vitamin supplement.. should i be worried ?

aaagrh fuckers, theres sunflower seed oil in my fish oil too WTF IS THIS !? lol ... allrigth migth buy some new the first of this month .. damn they are both almost new ..
    Last edited by Sebastian; 06-26-2011 at 07:34 AM.

i wrote in my first post that
    you might also call this post, the sensitive young man goes primal (he might never have survived in that time haha, yeah or maybe if that would have been the guy in the village/tribe painting the animals on the murals?

but oh wait just remembered that i actually was one of the fastest sprinters back in my school, even dough i was not a sports man - besides being a soccer goal keeper (and sometimes defender) when i was really small, and i was the baddest at long distence running hehe)...
    Last edited by Sebastian; 06-27-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    DAY 5:

felt tired and like shit when i woke up actually.

breakfast: bacon, 3 eggs, some broccoli
    S: handfull nuts and a advocado

i was meeting some freinds and was really hungry and short headed at that moment
    got home

LUNCH: herring, big ass salad (Mark sisson slang) with olive oil and balsamic vinegear, glass of milk ... strawberries in cream ! mmmmmm ! (i havent eating this for years and NO I ACTUALLY DONT MISS THE SUGAR !

WOD/PLAY: hehe well not actually a workout but today i helped some freinds move their stuff, and the big salad and some sunshine was so sweet, lots of "movements" in moving stuff up and down stairs - actually it hit me when moving a big heavy bookshelf there was some kind of power clean.. or maybe clean press movement in it hehe it was nice tried to turn it into play and fun and the salad today make me feel good i was a little closer to be happy me today. also always nice to help freinds making myself usefull as a good freind

DINNER: mixed veggies, a medium size grilled fish.., homemade garlic butter (could get used to that one), fresh mint leaves on top of it all.... protein shake with coconut oil to make me feel satisfied.
    Last edited by Sebastian; 06-26-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast