Thread: How do we post an [avatar] pic? page

jc2bg Guest

Primal Fuel

I joined the forum a few weeks ago and remember seeing a prompt for a picture, but I didn't have one handy then. In the spirit of community, I'd like to post a picture now [avatar style], but can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Editing my forum profile doesn't seem to offer that option. Suggestions?

Thanks. - JC

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

gravatar.com will explain.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

jc2bg Guest

Hmmm. I think I understand, maybe.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

it worked. Good job!

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

anniegebel Guest

I know this is an old post, but it gave me the answer I was looking for, plus another question! How does my gravatar follow me from site to site? My husband and I use the same computer and share an email address...I'm sure he won't appreciate my picture popping up when he's trying to post something someplace manly.

forge Guest

Annie, you could create a new email address just for this site. Register it at gravatar and then you're all set. If you wanted to be safe, just have all emails sent to that account forwarded to your main email.

kam904s is offline Member

Yay! It works!

Plaid Dad is offline Junior Member

I was wondering this myself - thanks!

verdilak is offline Member

Thank you for this thread, i was wondering how to get an avatar up on this type of board forum.

EDIT: Now, how long does it take to show up?

reEDIT: nevermind, it's working now. Patience, I have little of it seems lol.

Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
    Check me out @ my blog: Retrospective Caveman
    I set up a Facebook Group for all those who are eating and living Paleo/Primal

gregandbeaker is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

test my pic.