Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IF and Sprinting page 2

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I just recently bought some BCAA's, and will see how it goes. I meticulously record my workouts, so I should know if there is any difference. The reviews I have read have mainly cited being able to get in those last few extra reps and being able to lift a little bit heavier than before taking them. I will find out on Saturday when I do my next weight training workout.

Nicator is offline Senior Member
    The reason for the BCAA's would be to avoid using muscle for fuel while doing fasted workouts. Evidently, they prevent your body from entering a catabolic state. Doesn't affect my routine, but Martin over at Leangains prescribes them for those who use the fasted workout protocol.

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicator View Post
    The reason for the BCAA's would be to avoid using muscle for fuel while doing fasted workouts. Evidently, they prevent your body from entering a catabolic state. Doesn't affect my routine, but Martin over at Leangains prescribes them for those who use the fasted workout protocol.
    I understand that as well. I just wonder if anyone has experienced any benefit? I have been gaining muscle working out fasted and not eating for 4-6 hours after my workout. I wonder if taking BCAA's would improve that?

daveyace is offline Member
    is there any such thing as sprinting shoes for the road? i was just thinking that you dont need running shoes as your on your toes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12